SARS E-Filing 2019/20

dualmeister

Honorary Master
Hopefully I get mine by the weekend.
Has become my annual bonus, even though it was my money to begin with :cautious:

Glads81

Morning all, same here. Submitted yesterday, was not selected for verification or audit. Pulled SoA this morning, refund due tomorrow. R63k... My first time in 7 years not being selected for verification, not even asked to submit a single supporting doc. Thank you SARS, this was really needed.

ch@rge

Quick question...
To those who've submitted - has anyone been paid out yet?

werny

Expert Member
Submitted this morning, R4k due to me. :) Not a lot, but I'll take it. Not selected for verification.

McGuywer

Executive Member
I owe SARS R750. Not sure what I am doing wrong. I have medical aid and RA.
Will need to double check everything.

Shi

Expert Member
I owe SARS R750. Not sure what I am doing wrong. I have medical aid and RA.
Will need to double check everything.
Compare your return to previous years - most (if not all) stays the same.

SyncopicNexus

I still can't submit mine and Momentum does not seem to understand that they need to update the information at SARS. I appreciate they gave me the certificates and so why they can't or have not supplied the correct data to SARS. Also the call center is pretty much like: "We can't help you cause we have not be trained cause it is not suppose to be open. Come back on 1 September".

So don't waste your time calling them. Argh! Was really hoping to get my refund this month!

ch@rge

I still can't submit mine and Momentum does not seem to understand that they need to update the information at SARS. I appreciate they gave me the certificates and so why they can't or have not supplied the correct data to SARS. Also the call center is pretty much like: "We can't help you cause we have not be trained cause it is not suppose to be open. Come back on 1 September".

So don't waste your time calling them. Argh! Was really hoping to get my refund this month!
Momentum Health, or Momentum Wealth? :unsure:

My medical aid info has been populated.