SARS E-Filing 2020/21

Saba'a

Executive Member
My wife submitted everything that they requested in Dec. They just taking a piss now. Was going to use the refund to go away for Easter :(
Exactly same. We both submitted all info except photo of my home office.

m3z

Wife got a request for more information.
Same here, got a requesy for more info. I literally submitted everything, photos of home office, floorplans, invoices for every transaction, bank statements, a stack of like 90 documents in total...

Looks like they need us to submit a blood and semen sample.

Saba'a

Executive Member
Same here, got a requesy for more info. I literally submitted everything, photos of home office, floorplans, invoices for every transaction, bank statements, a stack of like 90 documents in total...

Looks like they need us to submit a blood and semen sample.
Lol!

Simply delaying payouts.

bar1

Expert Member
This is a bit confusing...
"Please provide evidence that your duties were performed mainly at this set aside room"

maybe i must take an 8 hours video of me working tomorrow....heheh
Hi everyone, seriously speaking now....what do you recommend i do here?
How can i provide evidence?this claim is for last year....

Saba'a

Executive Member
Hi everyone, seriously speaking now....what do you recommend i do here?
How can i provide evidence?this claim is for last year....
Affidavit and/or letter from work permitting WFH plus photo and/list of office equipment.

James 77

SARS now reviewed the details I submitted in the 2019 financial year and now I have to pay back the exact amount they paid out to me that year, with interest ? Has anyone experienced the same and sorted it out ?

Crayons

Expert Member
SARS now reviewed the details I submitted in the 2019 financial year and now I have to pay back the exact amount they paid out to me that year, with interest ? Has anyone experienced the same and sorted it out ?

Next time don't try to cheat the system

JacksonR

Same thing happened to me. Accountant is busy sorting it out. Just a waste of time.

Edit. Will inbox you. Found out what the problem is.

Last edited:

surface

Honorary Master
Is the season open? You can start one yourself too you know. Wonder how the labour issue at SARS will affect the season.
I know I can but he has been our guy for this. :ROFL: :ROFL:

Yeah, worrying about SARS now. Was looking forward to filing and getting refund in a month or so. :crying:

46Female

Expert Member
I worked for 6 months from September to March can I claim all that Tax back?

Humbolt

Hoping someone can answer me. I receive a travel allowance. When I register the value of my car, do I include or exclude the residual/Ballon payment?

Sir Bob

Hoping someone can answer me. I receive a travel allowance. When I register the value of my car, do I include or exclude the residual/Ballon payment?
Definitely exclude the residual it directly changes the cars value.

Edit: The residual does not have any correlation to the value of the vehicle.
Use the cost on the invoice from the seller.