Showmax 3 month voucher

Ghoster79

So I just got a "free 3 month Showmax voucher" in my email - has anybody else ever got anything like this from Showmax. The email looks legit, but there are links that I need to click on and then I have to login with my details - all the types of things, if you're being safe, you shouldn't be doing from an email.
Has anybody had any experience like this?

Craig

Honorary Master
I just received the same. Subscribed and it seems to be working.

fbman

I got one too. I signed up again to see what has changed since i left the service

still the same sub standard service , it buffered a lot on my 50Meg Fibre line. Funny Netflix streams in 4K no problem on the that line.

Craig

Honorary Master
I got one too. I signed up again to see what has changed since i left the service

still the same sub standard service , it buffered a lot on my 50Meg Fibre line. Funny Netflix streams in 4K no problem on the that line.
Same here, on rain I'm streaming up to 3 devices watching Amazon prime at the same time, showmax struggles with 2. Downloads are even slower, busy downloading an old movie for tonight but it's been stuck on 11% for an hour already.

I actually thought something was wrong with my connection, but the kids are still happily sitting on prime.

backstreetboy

Honorary Master

Worked fine for me when I used it last year. No problems.

Azg

Expert Member
Just add the voucher code to your account. Not much content on Showmax but it streams well for me.

Craig

Honorary Master
For some reason downloaded content on showmax can't mirror screen to my TV, but streaming does. Weird. It works on prime and Netflix. Only showmax and Google play have issues with mirror screening.