South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
It uses the names that was set in the branch.How does it name them then?
A standard HTML site is ideal... (It should be usable with Javascript turned off, it may work better with Javascript turned on...) It tend to end up a lot quicker, and work on all devices, even if you are somehow stuck with only Lynx for some reason... (I haven't tried it in a basic browser / with NoScript, so it might not currently be functional) (And it must not break things like the browser's back button)Or people that want everything to work on every device. Let's see, you have a beautifully designed menu that opens a page in a new address. Somehow you forgot to add the standard link for when javascript doesn't work and just made it "#" everywhere. That's not how you design. When your car's central locking or power steering breaks you still expect to be able to drive it.
The lack of business accounts is probably the main factor?If you're going to quote clickbait headlines, at least have the courtesy to add some context. "By customer numbers" is a big difference compared to actual financial metrics.
I'm fed up to my back teeth with Standard Bank and considering changing to Capitec. How does their online banking compare to Standard Bank. Is it a ball ache to change?
I'm fed up to my back teeth with Standard Bank and considering changing to Capitec. How does their online banking compare to Standard Bank. Is it a ball ache to change?
The only thing I miss is being able to pay multiple recipients in one go, other than that, not much difference in functionality, only looks.
I moved from Standard to Capitec and had no issues. Closing my Standard account was the only nuisance, but once you're free you're free.
- customer service experience in branches much better with Capitec
- never had issues with Capitec's online banking
- Capitec has a nice Android app
- Capitec debit card works with 99% of online purchases
There's only one shortcoming with the debit card, and that's that it doesn't work with recurring PayPal payments. If this somehow effects you in any meaningful way, Capitec now offers a credit card anyway.
The debit card fails only where the merchant has specified that it only accepts credit cards. Otherwise it works anywhere MasterCard is accepted.
I'm fed up to my back teeth with Standard Bank and considering changing to Capitec. How does their online banking compare to Standard Bank. Is it a ball ache to change?
The only thing I miss is being able to pay multiple recipients in one go, other than that, not much difference in functionality, only looks.
That's the Americans where everybody and their dog has a credit card.Most stores only state 'credit card' though with regards to payment methods. I've never had an issue with my Capitec debit card, other than recurring charges via PayPal. Even then, an alternative payment method was available and worked fine.
That's the Americans where everybody and their dog has a credit card.
That's the Americans where everybody and their dog has a credit card.
And Steam... It works consistently on the second attempt only...Most stores only state 'credit card' though with regards to payment methods. I've never had an issue with my Capitec debit card, other than recurring charges via PayPal. Even then, an alternative payment method was available and worked fine.