Telkom Internet Capped/Uncapped User Feedback (Pt2)

KOPITE

Executive Member
Are Telkom fakked, bloody useless maderfakkers.

Can't even stream anything

Spontaneous spinach

Haha i was like that last night for not being able to stream smoothly, cursing the worst possible words at telkom in my head but it was a PS4 in rest mode eating all my bandwidth.

Reactions: Yuu

Cosmic_Nomad

I'm wondering if telkom are having problems on the South Coast (Amanzimtoti)? Plenty of packet loss when playing online for the last week or so.

Arksun

Expert Member
Anyone else in KZN having issues? Can't even ping anything outside KZN right now. Only traffic within like a 50Km radius is going through

Arksun

Expert Member
I have no connectivity at all. Router reports line is synced and the account is authenticated, but there's no internet. PMB

Oddly enough I can post here from tapatalk, but nothing else works. Can't even get Google's home page to load.

dotcat

ok so google.com unreachable on 8.8.8.8 - switched to 1.1.1.1 and now google.com is reachable

OtakuD

Absolutely broken here in Kzn again, every start/end month is like this here, this will be the last time I report a fault and if it happens again will be jumping ship.

Fox1

Expert Member
Absolutely broken here in Kzn again, every start/end month is like this here, this will be the last time I report a fault and if it happens again will be jumping ship.
I've also noticed this

Nobody Important

Executive Member
This weekend and now again it is so choppy. Odd thing is some elements work and not others. Like on YouTube, the video plays but all the text and elements around it are blank. Twitter and even the Telkom website do not work. Mybb seems to be working fine.

How on earth is that possible?