Expert Member
Sorry I was a bit off.
Firmware Version says 7.2.3
Version says 7.1.2
Kernel Version 3.14.29 Tue Nov 28 22:37:35 CST 2017
Build - NHG47L.20171128 release-keys

When I use the updater from Android menu it says System is up to date

When I attempt the OTA update from the launcher
It goes into "checking please wait..." for 2-3 minutes after which it fails to update with the message -
"Check failed!Check your OTA Service Argent"

elf_lord_ZC5

Executive Member
Sorry I was a bit off.
Firmware Version says 7.2.3
Version says 7.1.2
Kernel Version 3.14.29 Tue Nov 28 22:37:35 CST 2017
Build - NHG47L.20171128 release-keys

When I use the updater from Android menu it says System is up to date

When I attempt the OTA update from the launcher
It goes into "checking please wait..." for 2-3 minutes after which it fails to update
Contact Nology, they will help you update it. When updated, NetFlix will already be installed and will need just your login details to get you up and running.

Reactions: Yuu

animehero

Expert Member
Contact Nology, they will help you update it. When updated, NetFlix will already be installed and will need just your login details to get you up and running.
Okay cool, sent them an email now.
Hopefully they can assist

Edit: would it matter if I'm connected via wifi only? I factory reset the device when I got it so its not that,or at least don't think so

elf_lord_ZC5

Executive Member
Okay cool, sent them an email now.
Hopefully they can assist

Edit: would it matter if I'm connected via wifi only? I factory reset the device when I got it so its not that,or at least don't think so
Should not be an issue, my LIT box is wired, the Mi-Box not, and thet are similar spec devices, simply because the LIT box stays 2 meters from my router.

morbill

Hi, any recommendations for an android app that will change the orientation of the screen on the TV box, thanks

SeRpEnT

Expert Member
Anyone tried Google Stadia yet? I saw an article that says it's possible to sideload it. Over here in SA we will also have to use a VPN to get it working. So I guess first prize is to get it working on an Android phone here and then see if it works on the Litbox.

silkman

Expert Member
Thanks dude. Can you post a link for the remote. Searching on the play store brings up tons of apps. Thanks again

airborne

Honorary Master
Any one experienced a LIT box that is stuck in standby mode?
I tried holding down the power button and the little IR indicator blinks when you press the remote but other than that it doesn't respond to anything.