Dan C
Honorary Master
bring on 20mb adsl, let me be done with this lottery.
Go for it. I get over 40mbps on LTE on speedtest, but downloads are pathetic at 80 kbps (not not talking about P2P or Usenet) normal downloads. Telkom is doing something.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
bring on 20mb adsl, let me be done with this lottery.
Why you no embed?
View attachment 375917
Can't reach anywhere near 30/32Mbps+using Telkom Integrated Data sim inside Huawei 4G modem.
This is the worst service in the history of service.
I have excellent speeds during the day, but at night my internet is just about non-existent.
Currently:
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5483883975
You know what im going to do, I'm going to register on a VPN, then i'm going to download each and every torrent it can think off. 50GB FUP, well i'm going to p2p download terrabytes of junk via VPN.
Telkom wil vir my skade maak, en ek sal vir hulle #$$% skade maak.
You know what im going to do, I'm going to register on a VPN, then i'm going to download each and every torrent it can think off. 50GB FUP, well i'm going to p2p download terrabytes of junk via VPN.
Telkom wil vir my skade maak, en ek sal vir hulle #$$% skade maak.
Please teach me master
I mostly download NNTP between 00h00 and 07h00 anyway. Can one exclude these downloads from Telkom FUP via a premium VPN?
You know what im going to do, I'm going to register on a VPN, then i'm going to download each and every torrent it can think off. 50GB FUP, well i'm going to p2p download terrabytes of junk via VPN.
Telkom wil vir my skade maak, en ek sal vir hulle #$$% skade maak.
And the other users suffer? I have absolutely no issues off peak or peak. Cant always do speedtest due to no signal yet in real usage no dropping or buffering of netflix. FB slow sometimes but a mobile FB issue I suspect.
That's what I was thinking.
The issue probably is people by-passing the FUP with VPN's and schit.
Its not. If this was the case the speed will be k@k 24/7 for everyone. Not certain people around at the same time each night. Telkom did something to some of the towers or there is some sort of routing problem.
Just to get back to the P2P, how is streaming something any better than downloading a torrent?, If anything its everyone that streaming that's causing this.
Streaming a video and downloading a 7GB file isn't the same thing.