Telkom Wholesale

CuriouS

Hello mybb

Does anyone that frequents this forum have the contact number for telkom's wholesale department. I recently migrated my line to Mweb and am waiting for a speed increase(to 1mb) and it is obviously not mweb's area as they just use telkom's line, and thus i need to contact telkom for an ETA. However, I have tried to contact telkom, and the person I spoke to said I needed to contact Telkom Wholesale, and gave me the following number 011 449 2716. This number, upon dialing it however, does not exist. All I want to get is a date/time of when they will flip the switch on my adsl speed. I mean, surely it should NOT be that hard to do?!? Bureaucratic companies are the bane of my existence i swear!! :|

Anyway, thanks in advance if anyone can in fact help me!

Will

ichigo

Executive Member
0800375375 or 0800500200 or 10219 or 10215 or 10210 try all until you get to the right place

CuriouS

Thanks! But i've tried a lot of those... I tried 375 375 just now and they said i need to contact telkom wholesale. And as far as I know, none of those numbers will direct to Telkom Wholesale?

ichigo

Executive Member
Thanks! But i've tried a lot of those... I tried 375 375 just now and they said i need to contact telkom wholesale. And as far as I know, none of those numbers will direct to Telkom Wholesale?
Pretty sure one of those numbers had telkom wholesale. So you have 384k changing to 1 meg? is the line in mweb's name or telkom's name?

Last edited:

Srack0verflow

Expert Member
i just feel it's pretty unfair that it should have to come down to the customer having to deal with someone else they aren't directly a customer of. idealy the manager at mweb should have contacts with telkom's manager, so he can make fire

MickeyD

RIP
i just feel it's pretty unfair that it should have to come down to the customer having to deal with someone else they aren't directly a customer of. idealy the manager at mweb should have contacts with telkom's manager, so he can make fire
Agree. MWeb need to take charge of the situation. AFAIK no Telkom person will assist the customer directly, as the line is now in MWeb's name and they are Telkom's customer.