Terrarium/Titanium TV

Dairyfarmer

Executive Member
I got a slow line as it is so I download everything. If buffering is a problem you can start downloading something of a while then start watching it from the file. It carries on downloading. It will stop playing only if you catch up to the download. So if it takes 75 minutes to download 60 minute file, let it download for 20 minutes then start watching.

mercurial

MyBB Legend
Jeepers. Didn't load anything over the last few days. What's happening?

Dairyfarmer

Executive Member
Must be you. I downloaded Shameless and Valor yesterday. And the whole Firefly series.

backstreetboy

Honorary Master
Must be you. I downloaded Shameless and Valor yesterday. And the whole Firefly series.
Surely you'll get better quality downloading via torrents? Plus if you have H265 capable hardware you can download 10bit HEVC H265 HE-AAC files at a fraction of the size.

Sumen

Expert Member
Surely you'll get better quality downloading via torrents? Plus if you have H265 capable hardware you can download 10bit HEVC H265 HE-AAC files at a fraction of the size.
Yes, there are Torrents with better quality but not for TV shows that were created to be aired straight to tv , they only go up to HD and shouldn't be bothered torrenting

mercurial

MyBB Legend
There are only a handful of h265 TV show content on torrent sites but quite a bit for movies, naturally.

WaxLyrical

Honorary Master
This.
First stop is usually PSA. No buffering concerns.

Sumen

Expert Member
ISP doesn't allow torrents (except through VPN). I like the presentation of content on Terrarium TV and the ease of downloading content.
I recently started using "bytesloader" to download Torrents, everything is done on their server, once the torrent is downloaded on their server you can download movie or show as a normal file

Dairyfarmer

Executive Member
Thanks will look at that. Is there a torrent site that has a VoD type interface?

mercurial

MyBB Legend
I'm having issues trying to download anything. I've installed a third party download app and changed the settings in Terrarium to use external download manager but I keep getting an error message that "The source can't be opened or played by other players." If I try to copy the stream link, it says, "Sorry, this link can only be played in Terrarium TV." What gives?
Version 1.9 ad free.

Sumen

Expert Member
I'm having issues trying to download anything. I've installed a third party download app and changed the settings in Terrarium to use external download manager but I keep getting an error message that "The source can't be opened or played by other players." If I try to copy the stream link, it says, "Sorry, this link can only be played in Terrarium TV." What gives?
Version 1.9 ad free.
Select "play with" and choose the download manager.

Inviter

Version 1.9 ad free.
What is a good third party download app?