Terrarium/Titanium TV

Scary_Turtle

Expert Member
Did you give the TV Zion apk a try? Version 3.0.
Not sure which Android device you have. The user interface is a little slow on the Mi Box. On the Nvidia Shield it works ace.

I quickly checked out that show you mentioned. The pilot episode and a couple other early ones played fine via the RD links. The other non RD links had issues though.
Will give it a try

WaxLyrical

Honorary Master
Not gonna lie been trying to watch ink masters and on cyberflix you can't watch from season 1 - season 7.

There are hundreds of links that don't work or take 5 - 10mins to load and then just constantly buffer, even with RD.

So I went through all the android apps tea TV, freeflix, titanium etc etc they all sucked. I changed to Kodi with the new exodus plus RD and I'm watching the seasons with ease.

I don't think any of the Android apps have as good scrapers as exodus/Kodi it may not be as good looking or easy to use but it just works.
This.
HD only links without RD on CFlix practically non existent.

Going to try Exodus again.

Dairyfarmer

Expert Member
When using any of these apps, is a VPN and absolute must?
If you are on a slow connection and you have to download rather than stream, then use one.
If your connection allows streaming but still buffers, a vpn will slow it down, and you will probably just ditch the vpn.
If you are able to stream 4k without buffering while 10 other people use the same connection, then use one.

8tpg88

Is there anyone on Fibre who is using real debrid servers who is not having any issues. I’m on vumatel trenched with cool ideas 200/200 and it’s practically unusable . Cool ideas thinks it’s possibly real debrid servers except I get better performance with rain LTE at 15mbs. Thanks for any input.

Vernon

Expert Member
I guess it depends on the individual server but I can't say I've had issues with RD links. Almost always they work first time, and especially with newer content.
Vuma Aerial - Cool Ideas (20Mbps).

Which apps are you using RD with?

Malcolmp

I use Real Debrid with Kodi and with CoolIdeas on a Telkom line 20/10 - although the 10 up these days is more like 2mb.

I have a nightmare with streaming - the RD stuff normally works OK. If you want I could do some tests.

8tpg88

I’m using a working version of terrarium on one mi box and titanium tv on another mainly because I lost the apk file. In the cisp thread there are a lot of complaints so I’m surprised to see you’re on cisp to. Was just trying to see if another isp was having issues or no issues. I must say it was working perfectly till Thursday last week .

WaxLyrical

Honorary Master
The Yts stream on Morpheus is pretty stable.

Just watched Ray Donovan, no issues.

Dairyfarmer

Expert Member
I’m using a working version of terrarium
Have you tried Cyberflix. There seems to be quite a bit of work being done on it. The last version I got off APKTime was dated last Thursday. It is doing everything the old Terrarium did.

Just remember to do your backups in Terrarium and then copy them to the new Cyberflix folder. Yes Cyberflix now creates its own folder rather than reusing the Terrarium one. You will also need to log in to Trakt and RD again.

8tpg88

Have you tried Cyberflix. There seems to be quite a bit of work being done on it. The last version I got off APKTime was dated last Thursday. It is doing everything the old Terrarium did.

Just remember to do your backups in Terrarium and then copy them to the new Cyberflix folder. Yes Cyberflix now creates its own folder rather than reusing the Terrarium one. You will also need to log in to Trakt and RD again.
Thanks , I will give it a try. Is is add free and can I keep my current terrarium installed at the same time or must I delete it?

Dave

Honorary Master
Thanks , I will give it a try. Is is add free and can I keep my current terrarium installed at the same time or must I delete it?
You can install as many streaming apps as you want or have space for.

mercurial

MyBB Legend
I've been using Morpheus since Terrarium TV went down the first time (weeks\months ago?) and it's still going strong. I think I will stick with it.

Dairyfarmer

Expert Member
Is is add free and can I keep my current terrarium installed at the same time or must I delete it?
Ad free. The latest Cyberflix creates it's own folder now and doesn't use the Terrarium folder. In Terrarium goto your settings and do the 3 backups. Then install Cyberflix. Then copy the backup folder from Terrarium folder to Cyberflix folder. Do the 3 restores. All you favorites and settings will be carried across.

Dave

Honorary Master
Ad free. The latest Cyberflix creates it's own folder now and doesn't use the Terrarium folder. In Terrarium goto your settings and do the 3 backups. Then install Cyberflix. Then copy the backup folder from Terrarium folder to Cyberflix folder. Do the 3 restores. All you favorites and settings will be carried across.
What is the latest version you have?