Great to see Claasen back. Maybe he can be what Serero wasn't. Serero didn't look committed enough for me at the Afcon. Although he is pure class and clearly better than anyone else in Bafana. But he needs to know he's not indispensable. Good move.
As much as I don't rate Shabba, who would you replace him with?
Here Igesund explains at length why Serero and Khumalo were dropped, then when asked about Jali says he 'doesn't want to talk about players that aren't here'. Hahaha. Clearly he doesn't want to disclose his reasons for not picking him.
But from what I've heard, Jali is an arrogant little prick.
FYI, Gordon has picked over 50 players already. Shocker. Link.
As much as I don't rate Shabba, who would you replace him with?
Here Igesund explains at length why Serero and Khumalo were dropped, then when asked about Jali says he 'doesn't want to talk about players that aren't here'. Hahaha. Clearly he doesn't want to disclose his reasons for not picking him.
But from what I've heard, Jali is an arrogant little prick.
FYI, Gordon has picked over 50 players already. Shocker. Link.
Last edited: