The Cannabis Thread

semaphore

Honorary Master
Interesting, does it affect the flowers negatively or is the residual toxic if consumed?
It leaves a bad residue and smell on the flower, the toxicity people are referring to is Hyperemesis syndrome. I've never encountered anyone with these symptoms, so you can choose to decide which pesticide route you want to go. Ideally concentrate 1500 ppm co2.

lexor

Expert Member
Omw just reading through this thread.... half of you guys don't even bother turning back a page or two, quote old acts, don't mention new legislation, also act surprised when stuff hits the fan with stuff being confiscated. Every single thing I have read indicates the following.

1. Consume at home -> OK
2. Buying -> Not OK (seeds different story, not getting into that)
Please quote the new Act then ? You cannot because there in NO NEW Act.

Please motivate you statement that " Buying -> Not OK" .

Thanks for the reply. Yeah it's horrible, I have a 420Monkeys order I'm also waiting for.

I'm in Cape Town so don't really see what the problem is with the delivery. I dropped a location to the guy yesterday and he said it would be delivered today, but now there is an excuse.

I just hope it comes tomorrow.
lol i ordered last week, still waiting for it, they said it'll arrive tomorrow
let me know if you get yours

MJ INC

Think my sister may have some. I have head that Neem is quite toxic and she is in flower already with about another 2 to 3 weeks to go till harvest. Needless to say I am super pissed off. Got it as a gift and its a clone. I'm getting more clones this weekend but I don't want to lose the Granddaddy Purple.
Avoid neem this late. Wouldn't recommend it after the buds have formed properly. It will adversely effect the buds at this stage

This must be some high end bar if the owner can afford drug testing, why that would even be a thing for a barman is beyond me.

Is the bar attached to a hotel or other larger establishment?
No, not at all. Small mom-n-pop type pub/sports bar place downtown. I don't think he even has an employment contract signed. The owner looks to be in his 70s on FB, probably grew up with "traditional values" so "dagga is gagga" but has no problem with people drinking themselves into a stupor on brannas & coke, and then driving home.

As for the weekly drug test, it's yet to be seen if he'll actually follow through. Friend says it was a urine test that looked like a cassette (?), not a blood test. Costs around R100 a pop apparently.