The Cannabis Thread

GavinHRC

Mmm seems rubbing a tissue on the contacts between the battery and cart helps a bit. Is this a known problem?
It's a known problem with electronic cigarettes, that's why it's best to get a good one to use for the carts. Something like this: https://www.vaperite.co.za/product/eleaf-istick-pico-kit/ which you can put your cart in, check the resistance in case there is a short, set to variable wattage and start low. I have a similar device and find for distillates I can set it as low as possible so there is less waste and it's less harsh.

eljosco99

Is Trichoma the only vendor that accepts cards for payment ? They look pretty good but are a bit too expensive for me. Any others ?

KaMoS

Expert Member
Is Trichoma the only vendor that accepts cards for payment ? They look pretty good but are a bit too expensive for me. Any others ?
They are the only ones that I know of that accept card. All the others are money wallet or cash.

Harry85

I am back in SA. When I get home I will try those dab carts first since they had zero effect before and I have now had a 10 day tolerance break.

Anonyman

It has arrived!!! Thanks Honeyvape, I bought the syringe option as I have the Renova zero but after reading a few threads I am not sure if its going to work so well. The power is adjustable at 9-12. 5v IMG_20190819_103943.jpeg

irBosOtter

Expert Member
So which online places doesn't "proccess" their bud? And by proccess I mean don't stip the bud from all the trichome that's supposed to be on there.