The Cannabis Thread

satanboy

Psychonaut seven
Just waaaay too high. Could barely walk. Had to go lie down :D Was still high when I woke up the next day. Wasn't too pleasant.
Reminds me of my first joint. Rastas had to help me into the car.
Also reminds me of the muffins I used to bake. Eat one, lie down for a couple of hours...legs do not co-operate.

Nibiru

Yeah do not go to Grand West for a concert and chow about 4 x homemade brownies beforehand....

corso101

Geez bud that sucks , I'm not 100% sure if it's the same guy but i've heard of a few people complaining about a Scott dude , Apparently he posts on FB and Olx sites awell with big promises and is willing to get you anything until you pay then they vanish , Hopefully it's not what happend to you and that they are just busy with maintenance or something . Golden rule never order large amounts online without testing the the Shooit out of the supply 1st.
It was for for one month's pain management and treatment for my dog that has bone cancer. In the meantime he is on meds with unpleasant side effects. The FB site has also been taken down, does not look good.

Anton123

Can anyone recommend the VIE dry herb vape?

Got a Gpen pro but it sucks plus a Dynavap M which is awesome but a bit too "breaking bad" to be stealthy.....

I don't want to spend more than R1.5K on a vape right now - looks like the VIE's the best option?

Or should I ditch the herb and go for the honey?

Cheers

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master

Got a Gpen pro but it sucks plus a Dynavap M which is awesome but a bit too "breaking bad" to be stealthy.....

I don't want to spend more than R1.5K on a vape right now - looks like the VIE's the best option?

Cheers
The honey might be a bit expensive for everyday but their carts are so awesome. Literally one pull is all you need.

Chemogen

Cheers
I have a Vie, it's pretty decent but does tend to stink. You won't get clouds and it has that familiar dry herb head high. The refillable pods are a great idea for a night out. Honey oil is in a completely different league in terms of potency.

Anton123

Thanks Guys. The HV will probably last me months (light but regular user) - what are the chances that their carts leak if standing too long? That would be disastrous

I've had a Liqua Q Vaping pen do that, the juice leaked out into the battery when left unused for a while....

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
Thanks Guys. The HV will probably last me months (light but regular user) - what are the chances that their carts leak if standing too long? That would be disastrous

I've had a Liqua Q Vaping pen do that, the juice leaked out into the battery when left unused for a while....
Send them a WhatsApp and ask but I have a feeling the owner is one of the mybb members (not that it matters) but they reply very quickly.

Chemogen

CCell carts are pretty reliable, they also come with handy silicone caps. I haven't had issues with leaks. Sometimes the oil can gather around the top of the cart but if you use a hair dryer on it for a couple of minutes it'll make its way back to the bottom.

I got 144 proper 5 second drags from a 1g cart. 1 or 2 drags is all you need.

Anton123

CCell carts are pretty reliable, they also come with handy silicone caps. I haven't had issues with leaks. Sometimes the oil can gather around the top of the cart but if you use a hair dryer on it for a couple of minutes it'll make its way back to the bottom.

I got 144 proper 5 second drags from a 1g cart. 1 or 2 drags is all you need.
Can you check if they are real or counterfeit CCell? https://dabconnection.com/culture/fake-ccell-cartridges/

Cause **** happens.....

Still eying that VIE tho - v.a.s. has got me, damn!

free3dom

Can you check if they are real or counterfeit CCell? https://dabconnection.com/culture/fake-ccell-cartridges/

Cause **** happens.....

Still eying that VIE tho - v.a.s. has got me, damn!
I've got the VIE and I love it. Hasn't given me any trouble in about 8 months of daily use. It has 4 preset temps and 3 different settings (altering what those 4 temps are, for concentrate or flower). Can be a bit tricky to clean inside the tube as it's quite deep, but some alcohol and a cotton swab usually does the trick (after heating it up a bit first).

There are way better vaporizers out there...but at the price, it's still unrivaled in my opinion.

Nibiru

Ordered 2 x more 1g + pen combos for friends from HV Online. This batch has a stainless steel pen/battery with no HoneyBee logo at the bottom.

Where the first ones we got were black and had the honeybee sign.

They also charge differently. I suspect the surge in popularity, they probably ran out in the branded ones and now supplied a similar generic version. They should inform you of the changes tho..

Chemogen

I mean, the serial number, K and logo are all on there. I think HV may be getting their stock from distillatedirect in Canada, who have a pretty good reputation. At least that's where the lab analysis images in their store come from.

Nibiru

I mean, the serial number, K and logo are all on there. I think HV may be getting their stock from distillatedirect in Canada, who have a pretty good reputation. At least that's where the lab analysis images in their store come from.
Chances of them just copying these results and that their carts have not actually been tested etc?

I am happy with the product thus far but when i got the different pens i became a bit sceptical. Especially since they did not even run it by me.