The Cannabis Thread

Nibiru

Where in Cape Town are you and what strains do you grow?
I harvested Ethos Inzane in the membrane and Humboldt Blue Dream over Christmas. Next batch was planned to be Ethos Mandarin Zkittels and T.H Seeds French Macaron. French Macaron never popped and the Mandarin is not doing as well as I'd hope. I think the soil is not 100% up to standard, I have transplanted it in seedling stage which shocked it a bit now.

I have placed a clone order from my one friend. Getting Seedsman Strawberry Banana Grape and Ghost Train Haze in case.

krieg

I harvested Ethos Inzane in the membrane and Humboldt Blue Dream over Christmas. Next batch was planned to be Ethos Mandarin Zkittels and T.H Seeds French Macaron. French Macaron never popped and the Mandarin is not doing as well as I'd hope. I think the soil is not 100% up to standard, I have transplanted it in seedling stage which shocked it a bit now.

I have placed a clone order from my one friend. Getting Seedsman Strawberry Banana Grape and Ghost Train Haze in case.
Those are some nice strains. How did you harvest them so quickly were they auto's? Invest in some proper cannabis soil like Freedom Farms if you have so few plants.

Nibiru

Those are some nice strains. How did you harvest them so quickly were they auto's? Invest in some proper cannabis soil like Freedom Farms if you have so few plants.
They were vegged for 6-7 weeks and Flowered for 8ish. I wanted FF soil but the place i buy from did not have stock. SO I bought a COCO/Perilite herb mix. I had too, the seeds were germinating and the one had a tap root (the other never popped) Mistake. Junk soil.

meechill

I think the problem is that a lot of CBD products are isolate based - i.e. they isolate and extract ONLY the CBD and add that to products. This type of product has very limited benefits as cannabis (with or without THC) works because of a combination of cannabinoids, not just because of one isolated ingredient (such as CBD/THC).

If you intend to use CBD products, look for ones that claim to be "full spectrum", although these claims are often bullshit. There might be a small fraction of uses for isolate products, but currently they are sold as such due to the fact that CBD with zero (or close to zero) THC is legal to sell - but it is quite tricky to get the full spectrum extracted with no THC.

The most beneficial products contain all cannabinoids from a particular strain, and the benefits will vary based on which strain you use.

If getting "high" is a problem (for whatever reason), then you can always use a strain that has a higher CBD to THC ratio (such as ACDC, which is a 20:1 CBD:THC strain). This will give you the most "wellness" benefits, without any form of impairment.

As for wellness, cannabis is highly beneficial for various ailments, and again it will depend on the strain as to how effective it will be to treat whatever you need treated. As a rough reference, you can check out Leafly.com to find information on locally available strains and find ones that serve your intended purpose.

the "high" is probably one of the best stress relievers out there, and considering the state of the world, that alone makes it a worthwhile pursuit :)
Any idea where I can find this ACDC strain?

free3dom

Any idea where I can find this ACDC strain?
Haven't seen ACDC for a while at any of my usual connects, but it does pop up from time to time - another, more common one would be Cannatonic (although it's not quite as CBD dominant as ACDC, usually around 2:1 CBD To THC)...420m has some Cannatonic CBD Greenhouse at the moment.

Alternately you should be able to find some ACDC seeds - since these strains aren't as popular, it's probably safest to grow your own in the long run.

ActualNinja

I ordered from them not so long ago. Ordered over R1800 worth and ended up only getting half of what I ordered as they claimed to have run out of stock. Seems they outsourcing now or have there dispatch in Cape Town. Was not impressed at all. Got 19g short that I paid for. They said they gave me much better quality and that's why I got short.

They have refunded me before and I have had issues with deliveries but this pissed me off beyond belief. They could have just told me that they sending better quality and I will get much less bud than I ordered. I would have rather waited for stock.

At least my guy is back in town next week and for a long time too. So over all this overpriced stuff, missing parcels, stolen money etc....
I guess Dr Green fingers really is slacking, I still haven't received my order, I ordered Wednesday.

Is there any other alternatives with better or similar prices even?

SpliceGold

I guess Dr Green fingers really is slacking, I still haven't received my order, I ordered Wednesday.

Hey Dude. There is Intherb dispensary. Stuff arrives quick but not the greatest quality around. There is always your local guy if you have one.

Try Elixer extract. They not bad at all. Or if all else fails 420M are super reliable but pricey. The GreenGuys are all brilliant and R10 cheaper than 420M.

MVanJaars

Just a follow up to my question last week, I tried Howzit Bud on telegram, and i must say i was quite impressed. Got the goods the next day.....and got an extra chocolate goody, which i think is a promotion..which i thought was a nice touch!!

Last edited:

Snyper564

Executive Member
Just a follow up to my question last week, I tried Howzit Bud on telegram, and i must say i was quite impressed. Got the goods the next day.....and got an extra chocolate goody, which i think is a promotion..which i thought was a nice touch!!
Not sure who you are, but to both parties just be careful members who joined more recently than last week have indicated the "bot" has been taken over and is scamming ppl. You might have got lucky but not everyone has.

Snyper564

Executive Member

Haha gotta love when you guys complain about delivery times like this. Ordered Wednesday but haven't received yet... Must these ppl have better operations than takealot?