The Cannabis Thread

MVanJaars

I su
Not sure who you are, but to both parties just be careful members who joined more recently than last week have indicated the "bot" has been taken over and is scamming ppl. You might have got lucky but not everyone has.
I suppose you are right..i don't know any history, ..seeing as i am new. I just tried a small purchase aware that it might be a scam...I was pleasantly surprised. Worked well. I also used their support chat ..Was very courteous. I did say last week would update you guys with my experience with them..anyway.There it is

The Horseman

Just a head's up, don't order anything from Hydro Herb Africa unless you really have to, like I did. I've been waiting 2 weeks for my order, not to mention they don't respond to emails or FB. :rolleyes::thumbsdown:

SirAwesome

Just a head's up, don't order anything from Hydro Herb Africa unless you really have to, like I did. I've been waiting 2 weeks for my order, not to mention they don't respond to emails or FB. :rolleyes::thumbsdown:
That's why we have the approved list posted here somewhere . Just to keep the wallet safe

MrBud

ActualNinja

Haha gotta love when you guys complain about delivery times like this. Ordered Wednesday but haven't received yet... Must these ppl have better operations than takealot?
LOL I do get it too...

Anyway this is just new to me as I used to order from these guys alot last year in Centurion and delivery was always the next day 9am - 11am always! Maybe operations have changed.

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master

MrBud

For those of you using CBD (or wanting to give it a try), a company called HelloMD are having a Valentine's sale where you can get 20% off your whole order. It started today and it ends next week Friday on Valentine's.