The Cannabis Thread

theratman

Executive Member
Does anyone know for how long an FNB ewallet PIN is actually valid? The SMS says 16 hours but I ordered from The Green Guys (https://thegreenguys.co.za) for the first time on Monday and they still haven't managed to withdraw the cash yet.

I've sent 4 PINs so far and they keep asking for new ones because "my guys didn't get to the ATM in time". Feels like I'm being taken for a ride...

I've sent them one final PIN earlier this morning. Still no update. It can't be that hard?? Will wait a few more hours and then go withdraw the cash myself and order elsewhere.
At that point I'd go to the ATM, withdraw the money and cancel the order. They sound useless and shouldn't be getting your business, unless they're just taking you for a ride as you mentioned.

saor

Honorary Master
At that point I'd go to the ATM, withdraw the money and cancel the order. They sound useless and shouldn't be getting your business, unless they're just taking you for a ride as you mentioned.
This.
Stop wasting your time with them.

schuits

Expert Member
Preface: Apologies for not reading 382 pages to try find an answer to my questions.

Question 1: Exactly how many plants am I legally allowed to cultivate on my house, plot or farm for "personal consumption"?

Question 2: What sort of total yield is deemed to be an "acceptable level" within the limits of law at harvest time?

Question 3: How many grams / kilograms am I legally able to store on my premises for "personal use?
To answer all 3 questions: They have yet to define the law.

Just keep it reasonable to be safe.

SarelSeemonster

Preface: Apologies for not reading 382 pages to try find an answer to my questions.

Question 1: Exactly how many plants am I legally allowed to cultivate on my house, plot or farm for "personal consumption"?

Question 2: What sort of total yield is deemed to be an "acceptable level" within the limits of law at harvest time?

Question 3: How many grams / kilograms am I legally able to store on my premises for "personal use?
The laws have not been amended yet so at the moment it's basically at the discretion of the arresting officer. They'll have to proof that you plan on dealing though and that the amount you grow or possess are not for personal use only...so who knows. Very much a grey area still.

simm_card

Expert Member

The best source: https://daggacouple.co.za/
Please sign up and join the queue if you haven't.

RezN88

Hi Guys - come see our new Hydro grow shop in Glenhazel, Johannesburg, called Homegro Depot.

RO Water for sale R2/L.
Most hydro and automated systems now on demo - including Autopots, BluMat, Wilma & Urban Organics .
We also stock BioBizz, GHE and EHG nutes.PHOTO-2020-01-19-17-45-58 (1).jpgIMG_1007.JPGPHOTO-2020-01-19-17-47-12 (4).jpgPHOTO-2020-01-19-17-45-57.jpg

Attachments

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master

How many do you currently have?

MrBud

How long does it take before it's supposed to start helping with anxiety? Like a month, or 2 or 3?

Wonder if I should not try it again, last I tried it was only for 2 weeks, and don't thik that was long enough
I would say a month at least! CBD is one of those things that has to build up in your body over a month, and needs to be maintained.

Something like a CBD vape or e-liquid would be great for anxiety or panic attacks though as it offers quick relief. A tincture would be better if you are looking to add something to your overall wellness and work on lessening general anxiety.

MVanJaars

I like what they are trying to do but the telegram is a massive turn down . Maybe invest in a site or more readable menu .
I suppose they are doing to be secure less out there than a website, i don't mind the menu at all, obviously limited to what Telegram itself can handle.

Kargo

Just a follow up to my question last week, I tried Howzit Bud on telegram, and i must say i was quite impressed. Got the goods the next day.....and got an extra chocolate goody, which i think is a promotion..which i thought was a nice touch!!
How is the quality of the weed - particularly the indoor & premium indoor? Their prices arent cheap - same as Trichoma actually so whats the quality like??

Yxzus420

Looking for a new online supplier for the new year. Previously ordered from 420M, Exilir Extract, IntHerb and Dr G.

Any new recommendations? Preferably offering delicious baked goods as well.
Hey bro do you know any sites that sell bulk herb besides elixir extract?

Jings

Treasure Maker
Intherb sell in bulk but they don't have a site. Their product is a bit too dry though when I last bought from them.

irBosOtter

Expert Member
Seems most of the "farmers" advertise on Instagram. Most have the same prices, going rate is around R50 a g for top quality indoor but have to buy minimum 500g...

King Kushi you can try as well, but think they are more expensive

MVanJaars

How is the quality of the weed - particularly the indoor & premium indoor? Their prices arent cheap - same as Trichoma actually so whats the quality like??
To be honest, if you read the beginning of my first post. I actually bought it for my dad, as he has cancer so wanted something to try. A friend of mine tried and said was very good. Maybe we need an expert on this forum to try it out and let us know!