The Cannabis Thread

ToriNickless

Just a shot in the dark here but, anyone live in the Fourways area wanna combine an order? specifically from The Green Guys- wanna try their sunset sherbet and a few other things- looking to place an order but the minimum is R600 EXCLUDING the delivery free :crying:
Anyways thought I’d ask and see if anyone was feeling the same
PM me if you’re interested otherwise have a happy 420 y’all

Yxzus420

Seems most of the "farmers" advertise on Instagram. Most have the same prices, going rate is around R50 a g for top quality indoor but have to buy minimum 500g...

King Kushi you can try as well, but think they are more expensive
Thanks for your response bro I really appreciate it. Do you mind dropping a name for one of those 50/g indoor Instagram pages? I don’t have Instagram so I didn’t know about these pages... once again really appreciate it!

Jings

Treasure Maker
Thanks for your response man, appreciate it. How do you get in contact w them?
Details on this post.

Larry_Fisherman

Please PM me if you know a good local(cheap average prices) weed guy in Randburg that I can go to and buy or delivering.
Just a shot in the dark here but, anyone live in the Fourways area wanna combine an order? specifically from The Green Guys- wanna try their sunset sherbet and a few other things- looking to place an order but the minimum is R600 EXCLUDING the delivery free :crying:
Anyways thought I’d ask and see if anyone was feeling the same
PM me if you’re interested otherwise have a happy 420 y’all
Are you sure about that?

I placed an order for about R300 two weeks ago excluding shipping..

silentc

I need some advice from the more seasoned folks

Loaded the baby bong on wednesday night, but didn't smoke it (had to work)
So we emptied out the water but left the herb in the bowl until Thursday night. Lit up and it was underwhelming.

Do you think leaving it out the container like that affected it a lot, or could it maybe be the actual flower is nerfed? It's the first time I'm having this strain and I'm trying to manage my expectations for tonight's smoke.

saor

Honorary Master
Im trying to manage my expectations for tonight's smoke.
That's such a strange sentence. Let go of the expectations and there's nothing to manage?

But a day out shouldn't have weakened it. The drier herb might've produced a slightly harsher smoke which caused you to inhale less.

silentc

That's such a strange sentence. Let go of the expectations and there's nothing to manage?

But a day out shouldn't have weakened it. The drier might've produced a slightly harsher smoke which caused you to inhale less.
Lols, I use it to medicate first, recreation second ( a very, very close second)... Went for this strain hoping for a couch lock. Many other factors could have influenced the effect, many of which I have control over for the next sesh, but was just wondering on this point specifically.

Thanks though @saor, much appreciated.

KaMoS

Expert Member
I need some advice from the more seasoned folks

Loaded the baby bong on wednesday night, but didn't smoke it (had to work)
So we emptied out the water but left the herb in the bowl until Thursday night. Lit up and it was underwhelming.

Do you think leaving it out the container like that affected it a lot, or could it maybe be the actual flower is nerfed? It's the first time I'm having this strain and I'm trying to manage my expectations for tonight's smoke.
It dries out the herb when you leave it out exposed to air for that long. And the dryer it is the less 'effective' it is. This is why you don't roll 20 joints to smoke over a week or leave your herb out.

SpliceGold

I'm amazed that people roll in here thinking someone's gonna hook them up with their local dealer.
I know hey. I will never give out any information about my local guys. That's just asking for shite

KaMoS

Expert Member
Went into a vape shop and the sales guy introduced me to these amazing wraps called "Kush Herbal Wraps": https://tobaccoville.co.za/product/kush-herbal-wraps/

I used to hate wraps coz they don't smoke lekker and they don't seal properly but this guy said these are really good, and he was right. Wow, these wraps are top class. I dont like flavoured stuff so I smoked the original. The smoke is super smooth, it's slow burning and it tastes lovely. The mouth feel is nice too. I would definitely recommend these wraps. I went back tonight to get some for the weekend.

SirAwesome

Have you guys started developing darker lips due to smoking?
This is concerning Bud , It's usually just the resin that stays after a Joint or Blunt but other then that none what so ever . So if it's discolouring your lips there might be some other issue r condition causing it.

The Horseman

Yeah I also get resin on my lips, drives me dilly. Mostly seems to happen if you roll the J tight.