The Cannabis Thread

The Horseman

Just a head's up, don't order anything from Hydro Herb Africa unless you really have to, like I did. I've been waiting 2 weeks for my order, not to mention they don't respond to emails or FB. :rolleyes::thumbsdown:

SirAwesome

Just a head's up, don't order anything from Hydro Herb Africa unless you really have to, like I did. I've been waiting 2 weeks for my order, not to mention they don't respond to emails or FB. :rolleyes::thumbsdown:
That's why we have the approved list posted here somewhere . Just to keep the wallet safe

MrBud

ActualNinja

Haha gotta love when you guys complain about delivery times like this. Ordered Wednesday but haven't received yet... Must these ppl have better operations than takealot?
LOL I do get it too...

Anyway this is just new to me as I used to order from these guys alot last year in Centurion and delivery was always the next day 9am - 11am always! Maybe operations have changed.

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master

MrBud

For those of you using CBD (or wanting to give it a try), a company called HelloMD are having a Valentine's sale where you can get 20% off your whole order. It started today and it ends next week Friday on Valentine's.

irBosOtter

Expert Member
For those of you using CBD (or wanting to give it a try), a company called HelloMD are having a Valentine's sale where you can get 20% off your whole order. It started today and it ends next week Friday on Valentine's.
Seems it's hemp CBD, meaning almost useless then, and those crazy prices. Perhaps a 80% off would make it worth buying hemp cbd

MrBud

Seems it's hemp CBD, meaning almost useless then, and those crazy prices. Perhaps a 80% off would make it worth buying hemp cbd
Agh some say it works, some say it's useless. I've found it is handy for pain management and it helps calm anxiety. But I must agree that it's pricy

SpaceBiscuit

I guess Dr Green fingers really is slacking, I still haven't received my order, I ordered Wednesday.

Is there any other alternatives with better or similar prices even?
Dude
So I tried out HowzitBud and I'm stoked. Chose the express order and 2 hours later dude rocked up on a bike with my delivery. Weed was lekker and I dig the packaging. Placed a small order just to be careful. Ordered a lot more now and I'm very happy