The Cannabis Thread

irBosOtter

Expert Member
For those of you using CBD (or wanting to give it a try), a company called HelloMD are having a Valentine's sale where you can get 20% off your whole order. It started today and it ends next week Friday on Valentine's.
Seems it's hemp CBD, meaning almost useless then, and those crazy prices. Perhaps a 80% off would make it worth buying hemp cbd

MrBud

Seems it's hemp CBD, meaning almost useless then, and those crazy prices. Perhaps a 80% off would make it worth buying hemp cbd
Agh some say it works, some say it's useless. I've found it is handy for pain management and it helps calm anxiety. But I must agree that it's pricy

SpaceBiscuit

I guess Dr Green fingers really is slacking, I still haven't received my order, I ordered Wednesday.

Is there any other alternatives with better or similar prices even?
Dude
So I tried out HowzitBud and I'm stoked. Chose the express order and 2 hours later dude rocked up on a bike with my delivery. Weed was lekker and I dig the packaging. Placed a small order just to be careful. Ordered a lot more now and I'm very happy

saor

Honorary Master
Cool, but on your other number did you receive a Pin? That's where I found the issue.
Maybe call your bank and ask how to get the pin. Once or twice with FNB I didn't get one but there's a USSD code that'll re-send it to your phone.

HigherMeezo

Dude
So I tried out HowzitBud and I'm stoked. Chose the express order and 2 hours later dude rocked up on a bike with my delivery. Weed was lekker and I dig the packaging. Placed a small order just to be careful. Ordered a lot more now and I'm very happy
Is this an online store or how does this work?

The_Imp_ZA

Maybe not the right place to ask, but if I wanted to send a space cake to my bud in CT, which courier would be best? I heard it's good to avoid Postnet?

irBosOtter

Expert Member
Agh some say it works, some say it's useless. I've found it is handy for pain management and it helps calm anxiety. But I must agree that it's pricy
How long does it take before it's supposed to start helping with anxiety? Like a month, or 2 or 3?

Wonder if I should not try it again, last I tried it was only for 2 weeks, and don't thik that was long enough

MVanJaars

Guys, does Howzit Bud deliver in cpt?
Here is what it say..Assuming they deliver to CPT. They do have a customer care that you can chat to-very helpful..best to double check and make sure.

"National Delivery Schedule

1-3 day Delivery(Monday to Friday) - R120.

EXPRESS DELIVERY(JHB AND SANDTON ONLY)-R150
6am-11PM 7 days a week, within 1 to 4 hours, depending on driver availibility!"

The Horseman

Maybe call your bank and ask how to get the pin. Once or twice with FNB I didn't get one but there's a USSD code that'll re-send it to your phone.

I'll do that, can't be driving my ass to spar every time I want to order. :ROFL:

SarelSeemonster

The USSD for FNB is *120*277#, then it's option 1 (Get Cash) to generate a new PIN and have it SMS'd to you.

SarelSeemonster

Does anyone know for how long an FNB ewallet PIN is actually valid? The SMS says 16 hours but I ordered from The Green Guys (https://thegreenguys.co.za) for the first time on Monday and they still haven't managed to withdraw the cash yet.

I've sent 4 PINs so far and they keep asking for new ones because "my guys didn't get to the ATM in time". Feels like I'm being taken for a ride...

I've sent them one final PIN earlier this morning. Still no update. It can't be that hard?? Will wait a few more hours and then go withdraw the cash myself and order elsewhere.

clickingbuttons

Preface: Apologies for not reading 382 pages to try find an answer to my questions.

Question 1: Exactly how many plants am I legally allowed to cultivate on my house, plot or farm for "personal consumption"?

Question 2: What sort of total yield is deemed to be an "acceptable level" within the limits of law at harvest time?

Question 3: How many grams / kilograms am I legally able to store on my premises for "personal use?

theratman

Honorary Master
Does anyone know for how long an FNB ewallet PIN is actually valid? The SMS says 16 hours but I ordered from The Green Guys (https://thegreenguys.co.za) for the first time on Monday and they still haven't managed to withdraw the cash yet.

I've sent 4 PINs so far and they keep asking for new ones because "my guys didn't get to the ATM in time". Feels like I'm being taken for a ride...

I've sent them one final PIN earlier this morning. Still no update. It can't be that hard?? Will wait a few more hours and then go withdraw the cash myself and order elsewhere.
At that point I'd go to the ATM, withdraw the money and cancel the order. They sound useless and shouldn't be getting your business, unless they're just taking you for a ride as you mentioned.