The Cannabis Thread

mborohuchi

Ordered from Mustafa yesterday in the morning and he hasn't communicated anything about shipping etc. It's my first time ordering online so I'm kinda a newbie to all this but don't these guys at least send a tracking number of some sort?

I'm in CPT so it's being couriered here. Anyone with experience ordering from Mustafa and knows what the story is with how long delivery via courier takes?

Anton123

Ordered from Mustafa yesterday in the morning and he hasn't communicated anything about shipping etc. It's my first time ordering online so I'm kinda a newbie to all this but don't these guys at least send a tracking number of some sort?

I'm in CPT so it's being couriered here. Anyone with experience ordering from Mustafa and knows what the story is with how long delivery via courier takes?
Just be patient, it is def worth the wait!

Mustafa personally couriers your 25g Sour Diesel via donkey from Eswatini - at times there is no signal, so you won't hear from him.

Mine took 2 months, but you track it with this tracking number

CrocS

Mustafa personally couriers your 25g Sour Diesel via donkey from Eswatini - at times there is no signal, so you won't hear from him.

Just because he couldn't sell in your terms, we enjoying Mustafas products

Funk420

Did you hear from him. I know him personally. If you don’t win let me know

MajorityRules

Hey y'all... Few months ago I asked bout purchasing online. Y'all helped a lot

I've bought from Elixir Extract quite a few times. They don't use DSV anymore, but... Unfortunately they are the only guys who deliver to the NC sandy shithole I currently live in.

In fact, if you check the delivery options on EE's website... I'm the reason their courier info proclaims "Elixir Favroute courier, Country wide (Except Gauteng and Calvinia)"

I'm the Calvinia guy lol

So just wanted to add to the discussion about supplier + couriers and such. She, at EE, was pretty upfront that if I choose DSV I do it at my risk.

Pray for my latest delivery y'all... Last months came, maybe the Goddess will favour me again.

Might try King Kushie next. Their shrooms work out a bit cheaper
Finally a thread dedicated to hot or not suppliers

currently only know of , and use King Kushie. Fortunately, haven’t had any of the issues others have highlighted in this thread. My Goods arrive same day. Friendly service & Great dank

Will give some other recommendations a go if they ever let me down

Funk420

Finally a thread dedicated to hot or not suppliers

currently only know of , and use King Kushie. Fortunately, haven’t had any of the issues others have highlighted in this thread. My Goods arrive same day. Friendly service & Great dank

Will give some other recommendations a go if they ever let me down
Hmmmm King Kushie to me is hit or miss I want to order from them but the mixed reviews on here has made me really hesitant. Does anyone know if any vendor besides 420m sells hash and what is the quality like

Danni0880

Then I peep the only posts these clones make are to this thread; how on earth did you even find this thread if you're a new member?

Battle of the Clones this morning... I have my suspicions but I'd rather speak on our private chat server where the clones aren't allowed.
As if in this country more like the so called veteran members are just ripping eachother and noobs off while going omg u got ripped off on telegram omg no meanwhile its the expert members who introduced those rip off going what happened and randomly throwing shade on new members to hide themselves as if being new here is an embarrassment rofl being on here 6 times a day is embarrassing experts I guess except for the guys here stealthy milking eachother probably try delete this post saying im toxic or full of crap so u dont think about how the ppl that use this most are standing behind u with a knife

free3dom

As if in this country more like the so called veteran members are just ripping eachother and noobs off while going omg u got ripped off on telegram omg no meanwhile its the expert members who introduced those rip off going what happened and randomly throwing shade on new members to hide themselves as if being new here is an embarrassment rofl being on here 6 times a day is embarrassing experts I guess except for the guys here stealthy milking eachother probably try delete this post saying im toxic or full of crap so u dont think about how the ppl that use this most are standing behind u with a knife
So you thought registering on a forum and posting this drivel on here as your first post was going to get you any sympathy or attention (or whatever else you are after).....move on please, no one here needs your particular brand of crap.

Also, maybe google "punctuation"....it'll change your life ;)

The Horseman

Reading that hurt my brain a little.