mister

Executive Member
Anyone that's ordered from 420M, do they take mastercard? I don't see a page to enter information before placing an order.

No

Methods of payment:

FNB - Ewallet
STD Bank - Instant Money
Nedbank - Mobimoney
Absa - Cashsend
Spar - Instant Money
PEP - Cash Send
Ackerman's - Cash send
PnP - Money transfer send - tymebank

The_David

Howzit guys, I recently purchased some seeds from president Seeds. I'm a newbie at growing....any advice for growing outdoors? Is there any all in one pack besides Zootly for growing outdoors? Any advice will be highly appreciated.
One love!

This is the best place to ask/seek advice.

lambch0p

Music lovers.. we all know what wonders cannabis can do to enhancing auditory pleasure..

So what are your current favourite listenings?

Recently been getting into some 'wave', for eg:

TheEastRandMan

I’ve bought from 420M a lot, heard about specials on howzit bud, any ever buy from both ?
How do they compare to 420M, indoor specifically ?

mister

Executive Member
Thanks Croc

Nice, that's R16/g for the sour diesel, excl. delivery.

Whats the website?

No website. Email him for his Whatsapp number where you place the order & pay via EFT. Free tip: make sure you get the bank name correct.

Crossing_Swords

Hi guys, forgive me for not reading through the 493 pages to have my questions answered. Thought someone might have a quick answer for me.

What is a good dry herb for just relaxing in the evenings? Where do I buy it? I looked at 420M, but their delivery is more than the herb I was looking at.
What is a good dry herb vaporiser that doesn't cost a fortune? I'm looking at the G Pen Elite Vaporizer, is that a good one?

Thanks in advance.

Dean

Expert Member
Hi guys, forgive me for not reading through the 493 pages to have my questions answered. Thought someone might have a quick answer for me.

What is a good dry herb for just relaxing in the evenings? Where do I buy it? I looked at 420M, but their delivery is more than the herb I was looking at.
What is a good dry herb vaporiser that doesn't cost a fortune? I'm looking at the G Pen Elite Vaporizer, is that a good one?

Thanks in advance.
The general consensus is that indica-dominant strains are preferred for relaxing in the evenings, whereas sativa-dominant strains are more uplifting for the daytime.
Read up about the strains being offered by your suppliers, on a site like leafy.com, to see which of those two categories they fall into.

I was bitterly disappointed with the G Pen after I saw it ranked as the supposed "#1" by one or two of the popular review sites. Useless seems like an extreme term, but relative to other great ones on the market, it was close to that - after two tries, I gave up on it.
In that price range, a friend got the Boundless CF and was very happy with it.

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
The general consensus is that indica-dominant strains are preferred for relaxing in the evenings, whereas sativa-dominant strains are more uplifting for the daytime.
Read up about the strains being offered by your suppliers, on a site like leafy.com, to see which of those two categories they fall into.

Interesting enough, this is actually not the case but thanks to media hype, its what we were led to believe.

The terpenes is what is causing the uplifting, happy, tired etc feeling as well as time of harvest.

There are many indica strains which can give energy, happiness etc etc.

Dean

Expert Member
Interesting enough, this is actually not the case but thanks to media hype, its what we were led to believe.

The terpenes is what is causing the uplifting, happy, tired etc feeling as well as time of harvest.

There are many indica strains which can give energy, happiness etc etc.
Ja for sure, I'm just starting to learn about the terpenes.. very interesting stuff and must experiment more with them.

Though I think if one is looking for a general idea, the indica/sativa distinction seems to hold up in most cases.
Well, at least it has from my experience... though with some exceptions which are likely down to the terpenes.

Crossing_Swords

I was bitterly disappointed with the G Pen after I saw it ranked as the supposed "#1" by one or two of the popular review sites. Useless seems like an extreme term, but relative to other great ones on the market, it was close to that - after two tries, I gave up on it.
In that price range, a friend got the Boundless CF and was very happy with it.
Thanks so much for your reply.

May I ask where you normally buy? Is 420M the best place to buy the Indica?