Twiggss

Anyone that's ordered from 420M, do they take mastercard? I don't see a page to enter information before placing an order.

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
Howzit guys, I recently purchased some seeds from president Seeds. I'm a newbie at growing....any advice for growing outdoors? Is there any all in one pack besides Zootly for growing outdoors? Any advice will be highly appreciated.
One love!
Just a heads up. If you reverse image search the images of presidents seeds you will see what you actually bought. Presidents seeds name other strains with whatever they feel like naming it.

Last edited:

mister

Executive Member
Anyone that's ordered from 420M, do they take mastercard? I don't see a page to enter information before placing an order.

No

Methods of payment:

FNB - Ewallet
STD Bank - Instant Money
Nedbank - Mobimoney
Absa - Cashsend
Spar - Instant Money
PEP - Cash Send
Ackerman's - Cash send
PnP - Money transfer send - tymebank

The_David

Howzit guys, I recently purchased some seeds from president Seeds. I'm a newbie at growing....any advice for growing outdoors? Is there any all in one pack besides Zootly for growing outdoors? Any advice will be highly appreciated.
One love!

This is the best place to ask/seek advice.

lambch0p

Music lovers.. we all know what wonders cannabis can do to enhancing auditory pleasure..

So what are your current favourite listenings?

Recently been getting into some 'wave', for eg:

TheEastRandMan

I’ve bought from 420M a lot, heard about specials on howzit bud, any ever buy from both ?
How do they compare to 420M, indoor specifically ?

mister

Executive Member
Thanks Croc

Nice, that's R16/g for the sour diesel, excl. delivery.

Whats the website?

No website. Email him for his Whatsapp number where you place the order & pay via EFT. Free tip: make sure you get the bank name correct.

Crossing_Swords

Hi guys, forgive me for not reading through the 493 pages to have my questions answered. Thought someone might have a quick answer for me.

What is a good dry herb for just relaxing in the evenings? Where do I buy it? I looked at 420M, but their delivery is more than the herb I was looking at.
What is a good dry herb vaporiser that doesn't cost a fortune? I'm looking at the G Pen Elite Vaporizer, is that a good one?

Thanks in advance.