The Middle East Conflict Thread


Sorry Mr Adam.

But the way i see it, Jewish people like Muslim people live in communities surrounded by their "own" we have our mosques in Houghton and they have their synagogues.
Now a jewish person can be approached to donate money towards Israel and if I know how things works, chances are they will be asked. Their money from me, now goes to Israel...
Im not happy about that.
So yes if they have a can with the Israeli flag on it asking for donations, would I really buy from that store?

Yes if those donations are going to Israel, to beef up their weapons etc, then i would agree totally with you JK8, don't get me wrong im on the same side as you ... but not every Jewish person supports the attacks ...and not every Jewish person is donating their money to Israel's attacks ...

OR maybe i should ask the question ... is it compulsory for every Jewish person to donate money to Israel?
 
I wouldn't but I won't stop buying from Muslims because e.g. Hamas is Muslim which is the equivalent of what JK8's saying.
Thats the difference between us and them I suppose, I agree with you. I will not however support a store that has a picture in all its "glory" of a mass murderer. It is an insult to the 2000 people who died.
 
I wonder how many Arab people have any support for the state of Israel being in existence?? ;)

split that land 50/50 ... equal rights to both Israel and Palestine people ... no injustice ... and if Hamas then still attacks, they f$#ked up! ... but like i said before this was never put on the table ... so the injustice remains (did not want to go here, circles circles circles :D)

so there, one Arab person for you ... :)
 
Thats the difference between us and them I suppose, I agree with you. I will not however support a store that has a picture in all its "glory" of a mass murderer. It is an insult to the 2000 people who died.

generalising :( ....

sheez .... i quit ...

mods please close this thread ....
 
Shows your level of intelligence. Brain dead moron. I will refrain from debating with idiots and anti semites like you.
Anything more to add? :rolleyes: thought not.

Woah ! Chill - my post was in jest - thus the smiley. I even supported you after that comment yesterday.

You have seen enough of my posts to know I don't do personal attacks.

Ok ?
 
Thats the difference between us and them I suppose, I agree with you. I will not however support a store that has a picture in all its "glory" of a mass murderer. It is an insult to the 2000 people who died.

Its different if they have a poster up of someone like Bin Laden because then they clearly support him.
 
Woah ! Chill - my post was in jest - thus the smiley. I even supported you after that comment yesterday.

You have seen enough of my posts to know I don't do personal attacks.

Ok ?
Sorry didnt see that :)
I was really p!sssed off at that comment yesterday, I never saw it but it was pm'd to me.
Sorry Dave, just a little touchy :D
I need to meditate who wants to join me :D
 
I really think this thread has played itself out and we are just going in circles with insults and hate speech on both sides.
Adam I respect you for your stance.
If only both sides had more people who really wanted peace.
 
Excellent. Yup, the attack yesterday was a bit harsh.

I don't believe we should close the thread - it's on the front page of every paper so new threads will just keep opening.

At least here it's all in one place.

That said maybe we should do what happened the other day and have a 3 hour cease-fire temporary lock-down when things get a bit heated.
 
Excellent. Yup, the attack yesterday was a bit harsh.

I don't believe we should close the thread - it's on the front page of every paper so new threads will just keep opening.

At least here it's all in one place.

That said maybe we should do what happened the other day and have a 3 hour cease-fire temporary lock-down when things get a bit heated.


LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D
 
:rolleyes:

YOU complained about attacks against civilians. YOU claimed that Israel was a moral nation who would never do such evil things. I show you quite clearly that they are absolutely no better than terrorists, and you turn around and say, "but that's not the point!"

Seriously, get real.

No - I complained about the Arab stance that only Israel attacks civilians.
Stop twisting my words.

Yes and proud of it, same as if it were of Hitler. :rolleyes:
Exactly.

Truth is Marine, Gary etc ... if you guys knew a store that said:" For every transaction R1 goes to Hamas" .... you would not buy from there .... heck if you did, you guys would be hypocrites! ... I need to respect that!

(

Uhm, every time you buy ANYTHING, some of the money goes to some cause - and you may or may not support it.
Buy a PSA product? You probably gave some money towards SA's R300 million rand Zim gift.
Buy Nikes? Just supported China's attacks on Tibet.
Buy a Random House book? Just supported the war on Iraq.

OR maybe i should ask the question ... is it compulsory for every Jewish person to donate money to Israel?

Yeah - they send the Hasidics around on Sundays with a cap.
 
Excellent. Yup, the attack yesterday was a bit harsh.

I don't believe we should close the thread - it's on the front page of every paper so new threads will just keep opening.

At least here it's all in one place.

That said maybe we should do what happened the other day and have a 3 hour cease-fire temporary lock-down when things get a bit heated.

Thanks man.
3 hour agreed :D
I just parked my tank.
Adam, Dave please put down the rockets :D
 
I must admit, I shop at MIA's in Woodmead, know they are very religious Muslims and dont really have an issue with that. I am happy to support them, their pricing is good, their service is good.
Granted we may have very different views on religion and world politics but does that really factor when I purchase something?
Not really, it is not a conscious decision and wouldnt really like to make it one.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X