The Nicholas Ninow Rape Case and Trial

Tried to multiquote a couple of previous comments, didn't work. Someone mentioned you don't see someone as a sicko, some of the worst (Fred and rosemary West, even Jefrey Dahmer, Jimmy Saville, Gert Van Rooyen comes to mind) were ordinary looking, model citizens , were every day in Church, served on the community forumn, did charity(watch the Jimmy Saville story as for fronting using charity, he was friends with the royals, ministers in the UK)
What would be the joke of all would be if they find weed on him.
As for he was there before, sitting there wtching over the kids play area, alarm bells should have gone off, the minders should notice that but they are not the type who would even be able to do so. You can't claim that there is a rapist/paedophile sitting there but be aware and watch the person and prevent things like this. You can't go to the person either and tell him to move. Sad that this had happened.
 
I bet this guy will walk free... Or the worse will be a suspended sentence.... Sht privileges....

White privilege?* Get real.

*Can't be any other kind of privilege, none of it helped the waterkloof 4 from escaping jail time (not that their sentences were harsh enough and they got parole).
 
Looking at the report and that video, there is no doubt in my mind that he is guilty. A child was raped, he was in the toilet with the child, the child sure as hell didn't rape herself.
Medical exam will determine if she was raped. Court will determine if his DNA match. Can't fathom how you can think he would get off if guilty.

No idea why you would want to defend scum like this you are no different to that sandile mcmxit scumbag.
Don't even try that one.
 
Medical exam will determine if she was raped. Court will determine if his DNA match. Can't fathom how you can think he would get off if guilty.


Don't even try that one.
I never said that I think he will get off lightly, I said I hope that he would, only so that the mob can hopefully get hold of him.
 
I never said that I think he will get off lightly, I said I hope that he would, only so that the mob can hopefully get hold of him.
Exactly, mob justice in SA. Even if innocent have to watch out!
 
Exactly, mob justice in SA. Even if innocent have to watch out!
Whatever makes you think this guy is innocent? I'm purely referring to him, not mob justice in general. Not that I have a problem with mob justice, this country is a lawless crap hole,with ***** in charge who couldn't give a crap about their people, we have to take power back in some way or the other.
 
Medical exam will determine if she was raped. Court will determine if his DNA match. Can't fathom how you can think he would get off if guilty.


Don't even try that one.

There's no doubt this guy did something to the kid. What's left is for the procedural stuff to be completed. He was found locked behind a disused cubicle in the ladies toilet; nude and his clothes covered in blood. The child was found in the same disused cubicle.
 
Ah yes, always OK when it’s not you who has been incorrectly fingered. Mob justice is good you say?
Go read this and get an education
https://www.pressreader.com/south-africa/daily-dispatch/20131105/281479274171293
Even without reading that I'm sure the cases of criminals hurting innocents, robbing and high jacking, or even hurting, killing or torturing old people or kids are way into the majority rather than innocent people getting caught up in mob justice.

If the police and the jusfice system worked properly I'm sure mob justice won't be nearly as prevalent.
 
Medical exam will determine if she was raped. Court will determine if his DNA match. Can't fathom how you can think he would get off if guilty.


Don't even try that one.
If the circumstances under which he was discovered with the child are true, what makes you doubt he could be anything but guilty.
 
Yes because it might have been weed.

Makes no difference to me what kind of drug he used. The drug didn't make him allegedly rape the girl. He did it out of his own accord.
I also don't see how people or criminals use drugs as an excuse for their actions. If you make the choice to be a drug user then you should accept the consequences that comes with it be they good or bad. As far as I'm concerned it shouldn't be used as a mitigating factor.
 
Makes no difference to me what kind of drug he used. The drug didn't make him allegedly rape the girl. He did it out of his own accord.
I also don't see how people or criminals use drugs as an excuse for their actions. If you make the choice to be a drug user then you should accept the consequences that comes with it be they good or bad. As far as I'm concerned it shouldn't be used as a mitigating factor.
It should be used as an aggravating factor actually, these drug users are normally criminals as well.
 
There's no doubt this guy did something to the kid. What's left is for the procedural stuff to be completed. He was found locked behind a disused cubicle in the ladies toilet; nude and his clothes covered in blood. The child was found in the same disused cubicle.

By all accounts it looks as if he is guilty. I'm with Swa on this in that on that 0.000001 % chance that it wasn't him and he somehow got caught in the wrong place at the wrong time doing some weird **** and somehow stubbled upon this girl, would mob justice really have been the right answer.
It should be left for the courts to decide on his guilt or innocence, because in cases where children are involved we tend get emotional and could make the incorrect judgments based on how things look, when may not have all the facts.
 
Yeah, lucky for him he didn’t call anyone names ne? Child rapists get lenient sentences all the time in this country but you can be sure this one won’t.
I'm sure if it looks like he's going to get off on the rape charges, the mom can claim he used "the word" and get a few years for that. ;)
 
Whatever makes you think this guy is innocent? I'm purely referring to him, not mob justice in general. Not that I have a problem with mob justice, this country is a lawless crap hole,with ***** in charge who couldn't give a crap about their people, we have to take power back in some way or the other.
I ask you again what makes you think he'll get off if guilty? This is the type of crime where forensic evidence would be all over it so no way. The only realistic scenario for "getting off" as you put it is if innocent. But I've seen how mybb operate countless times before. White of black must be guilty but black on white and you see the apologists come out from every corner. With the guy who shot the kid that looked like a monkey quite a few people assumed a racial murder. Till it emerged it was a black guy and they all did backflips.

There's no doubt this guy did something to the kid. What's left is for the procedural stuff to be completed. He was found locked behind a disused cubicle in the ladies toilet; nude and his clothes covered in blood. The child was found in the same disused cubicle.
How can there be no doubt? Is there footage of this account or is it all eye witness accounts which are never reliable especially in a racially charged country.

If the circumstances under which he was discovered with the child are true, what makes you doubt he could be anything but guilty.
Well done for throwing that in there. You deserve a Noddy badge.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X