The Nicholas Ninow Rape Case and Trial

I ask you again what makes you think he'll get off if guilty? This is the type of crime where forensic evidence would be all over it so no way. The only realistic scenario for "getting off" as you put it is if innocent. But I've seen how mybb operate countless times before. White of black must be guilty but black on white and you see the apologists come out from every corner. With the guy who shot the kid that looked like a monkey quite a few people assumed a racial murder. Till it emerged it was a black guy and they all did backflips.

You seem to be struggling with comprehension this morning, must be monday blues. I never said I think he will get off, I said that I almost hope that he does, so that the mob can sort him out.

And you can please put the race card back, my opinion in this thread now is exactly the same than it was before the people involved's skin colour came out. Unlike you (it seems) I don't judge the crime on the skin colour of the perpetrator or the victim. I regard all criminals as scum that should be exterminated.
 
Nobody's arguing that policing is failing, I'm arguing that you cannot ask for mob justice and expect better results. What you're suggesting is that it's better to leave decisions on someone's guilt on the average person, educated, level headed or not. No justice system... no system on earth.... is perfect, but it's been honed over thousands of years to serve the purpose of making sure victims are given justice and perpetrators are justly prosecuted. If you want to know what mob justice would be like if allowed to take root, spend a bit of time on twitter of facebook and take note of fake news doing the rounds. All it takes is for a rumor to take root and you've overnight become a criminal - because someone doesn't like you or decided to believe someone else online.

Some justice systems are so slow and overloaded that it dysfunctional, like SAs one.
 
Nobody's arguing that policing is failing, I'm arguing that you cannot ask for mob justice and expect better results. What you're suggesting is that it's better to leave decisions on someone's guilt on the average person, educated, level headed or not. No justice system... no system on earth.... is perfect, but it's been honed over thousands of years to serve the purpose of making sure victims are given justice and perpetrators are justly prosecuted. If you want to know what mob justice would be like if allowed to take root, spend a bit of time on twitter of facebook and take note of fake news doing the rounds. All it takes is for a rumor to take root and you've overnight become a criminal - because someone doesn't like you or decided to believe someone else online.

While all of that is true, I do not believe that the general public can just be expected to sit back and watch criminals going around doing just whatever the hell they want while the politicians in charge sit on their hands.
 
So you're OK with a bunch of cronies getting together and raping his granny or fiancee then? Would that satisfy you?
Where did I imply that, did his granny or fiance rape the little girl with him?
 
Makes no difference to me what kind of drug he used. The drug didn't make him allegedly rape the girl. He did it out of his own accord.
I also don't see how people or criminals use drugs as an excuse for their actions. If you make the choice to be a drug user then you should accept the consequences that comes with it be they good or bad. As far as I'm concerned it shouldn't be used as a mitigating factor.

Its the same reason people say "The devil made me do it". It's purely because they do not want to accept responsibility for their actions.
 
Disappointed in you BlackMamba, I thought you were better than this:(

Lol.

That's what they do; post inflammatory comments and then do a runner.

Their next comment will likely be in another thread complaining that people ''attack'' them and label them a troll.
 
Makes no difference to me what kind of drug he used. The drug didn't make him allegedly rape the girl. He did it out of his own accord.
I also don't see how people or criminals use drugs as an excuse for their actions. If you make the choice to be a drug user then you should accept the consequences that comes with it be they good or bad. As far as I'm concerned it shouldn't be used as a mitigating factor.

Completely agree. Using drugs as an excuse is ridiculous. My point is weed might calm him down but they'd still call it drugs.

He looked wired in that toilet but sick as it sounds, he may have been hyped by what had just happened.
 
Why is the rape alleged? I mean I get that we can't disclose the bastard rapist's name for legal reasons (although if anyone does know who this piece of excrement is, please let us know so we can exact African justice as ex-president of corruption told us to do), but the rape happened, didn't it?
 
*COUGH* you can't have mob justice and rules. Pick one. In the case of mob justice, it's anarchy. If they decide someone's family should suffer for what they did, who are you to argue? THAT is what mob justice is.
In my utopia that won't happen obviously.
 
Why is the rape alleged? I mean I get that we can't disclose the bastard rapist's name for legal reasons (although if anyone does know who this piece of excrement is, please let us know so we can exact African justice as ex-president of corruption told us to do), but the rape happened, didn't it?
Yes it likely did but the girl would need to be examined etc and a report given to the authorities. Once he's appeared in court for rape charges we'll know there was definitely a rape. If he appears and there are no rape charges etc then there was no rape. That's how I understand it.
 
Yes it likely did but the girl would need to be examined etc and a report given to the authorities. Once he's appeared in court for rape charges we'll know there was definitely a rape. If he appears and there are no rape charges etc then there was no rape. That's how I understand it.

and then what can he be charged with ?
 
For argument's sake, let us assume for the moment that there was another person involved, long gone by the time the frenzy started and the current perpetrator is found to be just an innocent guy who happened to be in the toilet at the same time?
What are all of you going to say then? Sorry for all the wild accusations?

What are all of you going to say, when this case is thrown out of court and the guy (not guilty or guilty) starts his own proceedings against all those involved in this completely disgusting process, even involving the so called credible media?
No what is on trial here, and may actually bring this sort of public crucifixion on social media to a head is IF this does happen.

The only persons completely at fault here are the child's parents! Who lets a kid let alone a girl go to a public toilet on her own without parental supervision?
 
Should be pretty simple for the Drs to determine if she was raped. We should just wait for that.
 
The only persons completely at fault here are the child's parents! Who lets a kid let alone a girl go to a public toilet on her own without parental supervision?

While I completely agree with the second part of your post, the first part is just crap. The rapist, the one that willingly raped a young child, is completely at fault. The parent was grossly negligent yes, but it still doesn't absolve the rapist of any guilt.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X