The Premium PC Games For Free Thread

ponder

Honorary Master
Kingdom Come: Deliverance

*** Please note additional DLC pieces for KCD are on sale for dirt cheap, might as well grab the bundle. ***
*** There are free HD texture and voice packs as well if you scroll further down ***

Aztez

Last edited:

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
Kingdom Come: Deliverance

*** Please note additional DLC pieces for KCD are on sale for dirt cheap, might as well grab the bundle. ***
I see what Epic and their sellers are engaging in. It is a clever plan, to be honest. They did it also with the Farming Simulator. Give away the base game and then promote the DLC, a clever way in combating piracy and people can get to try out the game and decide themselves whether they want to add bells and whistles by purchasing them.

Rabobi

Executive Member
I see what Epic and their sellers are engaging in. It is a clever plan, to be honest. They did it also with the Farming Simulator. Give away the base game and then promote the DLC, a clever way in combating piracy and people can get to try out the game and decide themselves whether they want to add bells and whistles by purchasing them.
Old trick. Thats how bungie got their claws into me with Destiny 2. Gave the very excellent base game away

beans100

Honorary Master
Ja, and how much for the DLC's, so that you can join the other people?

Or is the base game enough to join all people?

backstreetboy

Honorary Master

Reactions: Swa