The Premium PC Games For Free Thread

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
That's pretty cool

It will also include the Horizons DLC. The value you will get in return is only determined by how much time you have available to play ED. I stopped playing it 2 years ago, simply due to the shrinking local community, but the game, in general, have a huge community.

The title was originally slated only to be kept alive until December 16th, 2014, and then a decision would have been made to shut down the servers. This has changed when Horizons released, and now with Odyssey releasing in early 2021, I think it has been extended past 2030.

The same has happened with Destiny 2 which is probably the most unique game as a service at this time seeing that it is pro-actively maintained.

WoW is the oldest example, and I still hope to this day that EA can overhaul Anthem.

Just see how cool Odyssey is going to be,

Star Citizen, anyone?

There is so many third-party enrichment tools to be used with ED. Voice commands can be enabled with VoiceAttack, VoiceBot, SpellCaster, but VoiceAttack is unique which has additional voice packs which can be used with ED as they do with Star Citizen. These are paid add-ons, some voice packs are included.

Then essential add-ons like EDEngineer to do in-game economy tracking, EDDiscovery which tracks everything else and E.D.I.S.O.N which is an awesome navigation assistant which really makes your ship come alive.

The ED Codex is a good place to browse,

Those who like the game end up living in the game, others move on. I stopped because it got lonesome.

Last edited:

UrBaN963

Honorary Master
It will also include the Horizons DLC. The value you will get in return is only determined by how much time you have available to play ED. I stopped playing it 2 years ago, simply due to the shrinking local community, but the game, in general, have a huge community.

The title was originally slated only to be kept alive until December 16th, 2014, and then a decision would have been made to shut down the servers. This has changed when Horizons released, and now with Odyssey releasing in early 2021, I think it has been extended past 2030.

The same has happened with Destiny 2 which is probably the most unique game as a service at this time seeing that it is pro-actively maintained.

WoW is the oldest example, and I still hope to this day that EA can overhaul Anthem.

Just see how cool Odyssey is going to be,

Star Citizen, anyone?

There is so many third-party enrichment tools to be used with ED. Voice commands can be enabled with VoiceAttack, VoiceBot, SpellCaster, but VoiceAttack is unique which has additional voice packs which can be used with ED as they do with Star Citizen. These are paid add-ons, some voice packs are included.

Then essential add-ons like EDEngineer to do in-game economy tracking, EDDiscovery which tracks everything else and E.D.I.S.O.N which is an awesome navigation assistant which really makes your ship come alive.

The ED Codex is a good place to browse,

Those who like the game end up living in the game, others move on. I stopped because it got lonesome.
Would you go back?

This seem slike a game I could sink my teeth into but I'd like having a local playerbase or at least a mate to jam with. Assuming you're not too busy getting rekt in CS:GO obviously.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
Would you go back?

This seem slike a game I could sink my teeth into but I'd like having a local playerbase or at least a mate to jam with. Assuming you're not too busy getting rekt in CS:GO obviously.
Once Odyssey is out, yes.

AlphaJohn

Executive Member
Cleaning out some unclaimed games:

The Division on Uplay + Survival
Yakoza 0 on Steam

Please be kind enough to say or pm when you took something so other don't waste their time.

Last edited:

Polymathic

Honorary Master
Did somebody already claim The Division and DLC? Its keep sending me a loop trying to activate the code

AlphaJohn

Executive Member
When I have more time I'll pop all the codes here if people want... have about 9 pages of humbe unclaimed keys of games I already have.

|tera|

Master of Messengers
When I have more time I'll pop all the codes here if people want... have about 9 pages of humbe unclaimed keys of games I already have.
Pm me your email address.
I'll make a folder on my shared google drive. We can share the link with everyone here, instead of posting keys for bots to take.
Edit: pm received. AlphaJohn will post the link to the drive once he's added the keys.

Last edited:

AlphaJohn

Executive Member
Pm me your email address.
I'll make a folder on my shared google drive. We can share the link with everyone here, instead of posting keys for bots to take.
Edit: pm received. AlphaJohn will post the link to the drive once he's added the keys.
Oh I must post the link?

Thought you gonna do it :p