Grieta Thanburg
Expert Member
- Joined
- Oct 31, 2022
- Messages
- 2,768
- Reaction score
- 4,879
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
MK didn't vote because they are not there.No representative for voting.
The DA IS white led. I was hoping Helen might tone down her rhetoric, but the old goat is too stubborn. The DA is still parroting that they have "saved" South Africa. This sort of arrogance needs to stop if the DA wants to be accepted in wider society. She is fighting a losing battle. Race will always matter. I will be interested to see who the DA ministers in cabinet will be. I predict 4 will be white with one token black.
![]()
DA may get ‘no less than’ five Cabinet posts | News24
President Cyril Ramaphosa may hand the DA no less than five senior Cabinet posts as a reward for supporting the ANC's efforts to establish a government of national unity (GNU).www.news24.com
If they agree to make him a minister he's going to think he's the president.First tantrum of the GNU, it's not even 5 hours old.
PA's McKenzie threatens to leave GNU if he doesn't get ministerial position
The PA said it wanted a meaningful portfolio from which it can make a difference in the country.
![]()
PA's McKenzie threatens to leave GNU if he doesn't get ministerial position
The PA said it wanted a meaningful portfolio from which it can make a difference in the country.www.ewn.co.za
That would be a lousy and pathetic deal, 5 posts out of 30?
If they agree to make him a minister he's going to think he's the president.
Again, should the whites just drown themselves in the ocean?The DA IS white led. I was hoping Helen might tone down her rhetoric, but the old goat is too stubborn. The DA is still parroting that they have "saved" South Africa. This sort of arrogance needs to stop if the DA wants to be accepted in wider society. She is fighting a losing battle. Race will always matter. I will be interested to see who the DA ministers in cabinet will be. I predict 4 will be white with one token black.
So I guess 14% of the cabinet posts is going to MK and 9% to EFF?Seems fair. They got 21% of the vote and get 22% of cabinet positions. It’s as reasonable as it can be.
So I guess 14% of the cabinet posts is going to MK and 9% to EFF?![]()
So I guess 14% of the cabinet posts is going to MK and 9% to EFF?![]()