The Tattoo Thread

APoc184

Honorary Master
How do you know what your spirit animal is. I did 3 quizzes on three different websites and found that each has a different animal for me. One a Deer, other a Bear and the third a Dog. WTF?
Just like those quizzes make stuff up. So did I.

Spirit animal / favourite animal / animal I relate to? All the same.

schuits

Expert Member
How do you know what your spirit animal is. I did 3 quizzes on three different websites and found that each has a different animal for me. One a Deer, other a Bear and the third a Dog. WTF?
Websites won't tell you your spirit/power animal. You can ask Shaman to do a journey for you to find out. Or you can ask for a dream to reveal it. I'm sure there are other ways too.

Matt91

Websites won't tell you your spirit/power animal. You can ask Shaman to do a journey for you to find out. Or you can ask for a dream to reveal it. I'm sure there are other ways too.
Does this shaman supply the DMT? Asking for a friend

Habakuk

IF you have to have a tattoo it must mean something specific to you, and maybe somebody else. If you just want a pretty (pretty is relative) picture on you, go for it, be BSC and feel stupid later.

PoppieChoffel

Executive Member
IF you have to have a tattoo it must mean something specific to you, and maybe somebody else. If you just want a pretty (pretty is relative) picture on you, go for it, be BSC and feel stupid later.
The only defining factor for deciding on a tattoo aside from finding a great artist, is if you like it. It doesn't have to have a deep meaning.

syntax

Executive Member
The only defining factor for deciding on a tattoo aside from finding a great artist, is if you like it. It doesn't have to have a deep meaning.
yup. Get one because of your decisions, not because its edgy or because others will think x or y. Get it for yourself, if it has deep meaning cool, if it was a spur of the moment and no meaning, also cool because then it probably has a story.

Something it took me a while to get used to, dont judge other peoples tattoos and dont pic your tattoos on other peoples judgements

PoppieChoffel

Executive Member
yup. Get one because of your decisions, not because its edgy or because others will think x or y. Get it for yourself, if it has deep meaning cool, if it was a spur of the moment and no meaning, also cool because then it probably has a story.

Something it took me a while to get used to, dont judge other peoples tattoos and dont pic your tattoos on other peoples judgements
100% I get annoyed when somebody disses somebody else's tattoo's. If they're happy with it, don't be a dick. Or at least don't openly be a dick :ROFL:

duderoo

Expert Member
Personally I like it to have a meaning, not just some random story, as it is permanent to an extent.