Things that irritate you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
hehe - whatever takes your fancy :)

But yes, I do have a penis - and my only preference is it being engulfed by female bit's 'n pieces :D
And here I thought you were coming on to me in pm.
 
And here I thought you were coming on to me in pm.

But, but, but - you said previously you didn't know what I meant in the pm? Shame man - and here you were wanting to take me on when you have no short-term memory....
 
But, but, but - you said previously you didn't know what I meant in the pm? Shame man - and here you were wanting to take me on when you have no short-term memory....
Well, I'm kind of shy like that.

I live in hope.
 
Hey, this has been a fascinating and enjoyable discourse. But I need to go - most probably to surf stuff that involves lady-bits :)

But I will be back - if only for satinboy
 
Hey, this has been a fascinating and enjoyable discourse. But I need to go - most probably to surf stuff that involves lady-bits :)

But I will be back - if only for satinboy
You're so hetro.
 
Companies that don't have their phone number on their site - only a contact form. FFS!
 
I keep on reading "Splinter" as "Sphincter". No wonder Nick got excited......
 
Another thing that irritates me is when people come over to my house and ask me to put on some clothes.
 
This woman in the office that just talks and talks and talks and runs and talks and talks and talks ALL ****ING DAY LONG!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X