South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
That's a subliminal negotiation tactic. We understand that everyone (not just women and children) has violent tendencies but we would appreciate it if they were directed at men.Stop violence against women and children
believers of pseudo science; the same lot who are on the "free
Energy" bandwagon and all this Nikola Tesla rubbish
fan of neither.
Rather I believe in things that I have made work with my own hands
Guess that means you don't believe humans have been to the moon.
fan of neither.
Rather I believe in things that I have made work with my own hands
Ah the usual suspects again looking for some entertainment.
Sorry to disappoint I am not here for your trollbait.
It's not my fault you live in a crap country run by idiots and I am not the scapegoat.
Ah the usual suspects again looking for some entertainment.
Sorry to disappoint I am not here for your trollbait.
It's not my fault you live in a crap country run by idiots and I am not the scapegoat.
Ah the usual suspects again looking for some entertainment.
Sorry to disappoint I am not here for your trollbait.
It's not my fault you live in a crap country run by idiots and I am not the scapegoat.
Hot chicks who know they hot and are too self centered and conceited to acknowledge that that there's a male around who can make her happy.
1st Telkom
2nd Parants
3rd life
4th eskom
Deriving a sense of pride from successful people that have left S.A where clearly the country did not contribute to said achievements.
Nah, they've got exactly what they want in the friendzone; a crutch for when things go south.
NEVER allow yourself to be friendzoned.
1st Telkom
2nd Parants
3rd life
4th eskom