Things that irritate you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
News outlets (I'm looking at you, SABC) and government departments/utilities that use reporters and spokespeople respectively that have a poor command of the English language. If you are going to be doing reporting in English or you are going to be addressing the media/public in English, please make sure you employ people that can actually speak the language.
 
Deriving a sense of pride from successful people that have left S.A where clearly the country did not contribute to said achievements.
 
Stop violence against women and children
That's a subliminal negotiation tactic. We understand that everyone (not just women and children) has violent tendencies but we would appreciate it if they were directed at men.
 
People stopping in the middle of the road without any hazards or anything then they start chatting up the girls then go through the red robot leaving me to wait another round :p
 
believers of pseudo science; the same lot who are on the "free
Energy" bandwagon and all this Nikola Tesla rubbish
 
fan of neither.
Rather I believe in things that I have made work with my own hands
 
Guess that means you don't believe humans have been to the moon.

Ah the usual suspects again looking for some entertainment.
Sorry to disappoint I am not here for your trollbait.
It's not my fault you live in a crap country run by idiots and I am not the scapegoat.
 
fan of neither.
Rather I believe in things that I have made work with my own hands

What does this even mean?

Ah the usual suspects again looking for some entertainment.
Sorry to disappoint I am not here for your trollbait.
It's not my fault you live in a crap country run by idiots and I am not the scapegoat.

And this? :confused:
 
Ah the usual suspects again looking for some entertainment.
Sorry to disappoint I am not here for your trollbait.
It's not my fault you live in a crap country run by idiots and I am not the scapegoat.

Where do you live ? ( no troll, just plain curious question)
 
Hot chicks who know they hot and are too self centered and conceited to acknowledge that that there's a male around who can make her happy.

Nah, they've got exactly what they want in the friendzone; a crutch for when things go south.

NEVER allow yourself to be friendzoned.
 
Nah, they've got exactly what they want in the friendzone; a crutch for when things go south.

NEVER allow yourself to be friendzoned.

Don't know squat about friendzone but what I do know is the inevitable exchange of bodily fluids which needs to materialise following the union with a sublime member of the opposite sex.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X