Too good to be true? Uncapped LTE

Amazing how no one has run the tracert yet

Well firstly not everyone knows about all that stuff. Secondly I have not had a working laptop for a while. Last of all I put Linux on it worked for a few days then my hard drive crashed

Also cause you being a jerk about it I will do it as soon as I get a chance but wont post the results. Will be for my knowledge.
 
This is what I got from ICASA. I don't give a **** about the money but I want to put a stop to their scams. Might be worth a try if some of us do this
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20190726_182909_com.android.email.jpg
    Screenshot_20190726_182909_com.android.email.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 146
This is what I got from ICASA. I don't give a **** about the money but I want to put a stop to their scams. Might be worth a try if some of us do this
When I mentioned the Consumer Protection Act to them they threatened me with legal action
 
Yes the posts here which were a personal spat were removed. Good!!!
 
Lots of disappearing posts...

Yes because I am constantly being insulted, degraded and accused of being affiliated with Tech Global on this forum, even after telling everyone that I know its a scam. They are drop shipping from Axxess and advertising the 100gb as uncapped.
 
Yes because I am constantly being insulted, degraded and accused of being affiliated with Tech Global on this forum, even after telling everyone that I know its a scam. They are drop shipping from Axxess and advertising the 100gb as uncapped.
You've been giving at least as much as you've gotten
 
years ago , as a newbie on here , i took my fair share of absue from DJ... , lol, seems to be part of the mybroadband experience
 
Not actually by the way. People on here get so much joy being jerks and insulting people. You are one of them by the way.
Well, how is that not an insult? Also, please show my one time where I have even come close to insulting you?
 
They gave me a full refund of R998, hopefully everybody that took this uncapped deal will get refunded.
 
Well their Tech Global website has been removed. So definitely scammy. I did receive the sim tho and its still working but I have not reached 100gb yet to confirm anything but I doubt I will get 200gb from it. At the end of the day I did get it and it has worked.

I am not going to pay again and will wait and see what happens. And yes everyone can carry on accusing me of being affiliated with them. My point is I did get my money's worth out of it cause I have no coverage at all in my area.

They do have a new website with another name but cant find it. Must have also been removed.

So there you have it. My review although I did not reach the cap but I will update at a later stage. My suggestion is if you want to take the risk go ahead. If not rather opt for axxess as the speed test picks it up from the axxess server.

I will more than likely get Axxess at a later stage cause if the sim I received works by me I do in fact have enough coverage to get around 14mbps

Insults aside, the crux of the problem is the highlighted line above.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X