US Election 2020 - Pt 2

greg0205

Honorary Master
sooo......

do you feel the same about ex nazis :D
Thirteen hours to come up with this zinger... in the middle of the night.

Sad.

I imagine you can show me a demonstrable shift in nazi philosophy over the years then.

‘Cos that was my point.

Well. Have at it then...

Happy to wait ‘till the middle of the night tomorrow, or Friday, or the weekend.

lumeer

Expert Member
One senior in Florida shouted “white power”.

On video.

Twice.
Had he posted the remark in response to that video, it would have been different, but he posted the remark in response to a story about (white) senior citizens in general. As Martin Luther King said, judge a man by the content of his character, not the colour of his skin.

buka001

Executive Member
sooo......

do you feel the same about ex nazis :D
Depends.
Is the guy an actual Nazi that was a member of the Nazi party in Germany in the 1940's? Was he complicit in the crimes against humanity perpetrated by the Nazis? Then hell no. Off to jail he must go.

Is he an ex Neo-Nazi that found the error of his ways, has disavowed the white supremacy rhetoric and acknowledges that he was wrong and demonstrates acceptance of everyone? Sure, this is good and happens from time to time.

Here is a good example of this -

Unhappy438

Honorary Master
Had he posted the remark in response to that video, it would have been different, but he posted the remark in response to a story about (white) senior citizens in general. As Martin Luther King said, judge a man by the content of his character, not the colour of his skin.
The story doesnt specify the colour of peoples skin, although i would agree in general, the tweet is somewhat insensitive.

konfab

Honorary Master
lol, the victimhood complex just never stops. Just endless grievance and whining.
This is how you feel right?

There are laws that discriminate against people based on their skin colour, you support such laws.

Lucas Buck

Expert Member
Jip the Rona and lockdowns really screwed with his campaign slogan. That was planned way to far ahead.

He should definitely revert to MAGA and start talking about rebuilding.
Make America great again, again. MAGAa

Lucas Buck

Expert Member
Well I don't see the need for the second again. Language isn't my strong suit, but I do believe that would be grammatically wrong.
I think that holding on to the slogan of the previous election for this campaign speaks of failure. He was supposed to have made it great in his first term. His slogan for this campaign should have been, Keep America Great, irrespective of his real accomplishments while in office.

TysonRoux

Executive Member
View attachment 868221

I also see that Biden will not hold any campaign rallies. On the surface that appears negative for Biden, but given that polling has been drifting away from Trump for a few months now, perhaps it's not.
Trump also canceling rallies, or at least this one.

Trump Campaign Cancels Rally in Alabama as Coronavirus Cases Rise
A campaign staffer said the rally was canceled over concerns of a mass gathering as coronavirus cases in the U.S. increase.

Lone Deranger.JPG

TysonRoux

Executive Member
Just like the COVID-19 hoax.

Trump claims 'Russian bounty' story is hoax as pressure for answers grows – live updates

greg0205

Honorary Master
Where even to start with this?

Maybe:
a big, expensive, yellow Black Lives Matter sign on Fifth Avenue, denigrating this luxury Avenue
Y'all know where on Fifth Avenue it's going?

On Fifth between 56th and 57th Streets.

Wanna know what else is Fifth between 56th and 57th Streets?

Trump Tower.

Or how about:
won’t let this symbol of hate be affixed to New York’s greatest street
Hours ago the same guy tweeted...

Fort Bragg, Fort Robert E. Lee
Symbols of hate indeed.

But mainly I suspect it's to distract from...

... Because, apparently, we've reached the, 'he's using racism to distract from his treason' stage of his presidency.

surface

Executive Member

The cover headline, “Der Feuerteufel,” translates literally as “the fire devil” but is used to mean firestarter or firebug, while the subhead, “Ein Präsident setzt sein Land in Brand,” translates to “A president sets fire to his country.”
1593613500195.png