US Election 2020 - Pt 2

Lucas Buck

Expert Member
Jip the Rona and lockdowns really screwed with his campaign slogan. That was planned way to far ahead.

He should definitely revert to MAGA and start talking about rebuilding.
Make America great again, again. MAGAa

Lucas Buck

Expert Member
Well I don't see the need for the second again. Language isn't my strong suit, but I do believe that would be grammatically wrong.
I think that holding on to the slogan of the previous election for this campaign speaks of failure. He was supposed to have made it great in his first term. His slogan for this campaign should have been, Keep America Great, irrespective of his real accomplishments while in office.

TysonRoux

Executive Member
View attachment 868221

I also see that Biden will not hold any campaign rallies. On the surface that appears negative for Biden, but given that polling has been drifting away from Trump for a few months now, perhaps it's not.
Trump also canceling rallies, or at least this one.

Trump Campaign Cancels Rally in Alabama as Coronavirus Cases Rise
A campaign staffer said the rally was canceled over concerns of a mass gathering as coronavirus cases in the U.S. increase.

Lone Deranger.JPG

TysonRoux

Executive Member
Just like the COVID-19 hoax.

Trump claims 'Russian bounty' story is hoax as pressure for answers grows – live updates

greg0205

Honorary Master
Where even to start with this?

Maybe:
a big, expensive, yellow Black Lives Matter sign on Fifth Avenue, denigrating this luxury Avenue
Y'all know where on Fifth Avenue it's going?

On Fifth between 56th and 57th Streets.

Wanna know what else is Fifth between 56th and 57th Streets?

Trump Tower.

Or how about:
won’t let this symbol of hate be affixed to New York’s greatest street
Hours ago the same guy tweeted...

Fort Bragg, Fort Robert E. Lee
Symbols of hate indeed.

But mainly I suspect it's to distract from...

... Because, apparently, we've reached the, 'he's using racism to distract from his treason' stage of his presidency.

surface

Executive Member

The cover headline, “Der Feuerteufel,” translates literally as “the fire devil” but is used to mean firestarter or firebug, while the subhead, “Ein Präsident setzt sein Land in Brand,” translates to “A president sets fire to his country.”
1593613500195.png

Pegasus

Expert Member
4 more months and hopefully this charade of a Presidency ends.

He has no consistent messaging and his motto of Keep America Great is falling flat since it ain't great.
What is the alternative? Is becoming a Chinese colony your dream?