• You are not registered on MyBroadband, which means you miss out on great benefits. To join our community is very easy, and completely free. Register now.
  • New Two-Day Giveaway - Enter Here

Vodacom!!! BASICS...

jostian

Why has Vodacom (AGAIN) taken something simple and made it a nightmare... How the hell does one delete/delink/remove a number from one's account??? I cancelled the one contract and JUST want to remove the number from my account, Vodacom in all their infinite idiocy don't let one do that, not that I can find anyhow?? any bright ideas on how to do this, as Vodacom, seemingly have removed this basic ability/functionality... thanks:mad:

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Why has Vodacom (AGAIN) taken something simple and made it a nightmare... How the hell does one delete/delink/remove a number from one's account??? I cancelled the one contract and JUST want to remove the number from my account, Vodacom in all their infinite idiocy don't let one do that, not that I can find anyhow?? any bright ideas on how to do this, as Vodacom, seemingly have removed this basic ability/functionality... thanks:mad:
Go into a store, give them the number and tell them you want to convert it to prepaid. This will remove the number from your account. You must the be contract holder. If the contract is not finished yet, there will be a cancellation fee involved.

jostian

That's just ridiculous, number cancelled weeks ago, so what use is "manage my numbers" option then on the website if one cannot actually 'manage' one's numbers? I just want to remove the number that's cancelled... Come on Vodacom