Drakecon

:mad: Start month as normal.

Do my daily checks for available data... next moment i see my billing went up with R270 +

on my phone vodacom and ask them for my detail on balances.... No sir you have 690+ mb's available on data

over 300 sms and i have over 100mins to call with....

So my next question is whats the charge for.... No sir data...

Naturally asking myself but you just said i have over 690mbs available this month? How could it be .... No sir its a problem.. we will investigate it for you.... Someone will get back to you in 48 Hours. This was on the 14th of April. Next moment i get a sms saying that they will give me feedback with in 14 work days.... guese when that is? Past the payment date and now i as a client need to pay this. With holidays in there

When phoning the customer line to get info and you select correct option for existing customer you get cut off and never spoke to any service agent ... after 53 mins 36mins and so ..... when you select new problem then you get through to agent with in 2mins.

I still have over 390mbs available to date.

So for me as a customer i would warn all other consumers about this way vodacom is doing there bussiness.

AstroTurf

Lucky Shot
:mad: Start month as normal.

Do my daily checks for available data... next moment i see my billing went up with R270 +

on my phone vodacom and ask them for my detail on balances.... No sir you have 690+ mb's available on data

over 300 sms and i have over 100mins to call with....

So my next question is whats the charge for.... No sir data...

Naturally asking myself but you just said i have over 690mbs available this month? How could it be .... No sir its a problem.. we will investigate it for you.... Someone will get back to you in 48 Hours. This was on the 14th of April. Next moment i get a sms saying that they will give me feedback with in 14 work days.... guese when that is? Past the payment date and now i as a client need to pay this. With holidays in there

When phoning the customer line to get info and you select correct option for existing customer you get cut off and never spoke to any service agent ... after 53 mins 36mins and so ..... when you select new problem then you get through to agent with in 2mins.

I still have over 390mbs available to date.

So for me as a customer i would warn all other consumers about this way vodacom is doing there bussiness.

Try the facebook page.

SFW007

Expert Member
Am seeing a few new posters(1`s and 2`s) all of a sudden coming out of the woodwork.
Looking for a a re-tariff knowing that VD will be billing in-bundle.