Last night I once again had issues with the DNS servers not being able to resolve anything. I can connect, receive an IP, but can't access anything. nslookup reveals that nothing can be resolved.
I was connected happily for while when things just suddenly stopped. nslookup failed. I disconnected and reconnected a number of times and then finally switched over to unrestricted APN, which did the same. I then left it for a short while and then things suddenly came right (server reboot perhaps

).
@v3g: I have included the time frame and some of IPs I had if you can get someone to look at this.
internet APN, PPDB, 23/04/2008 - 21:43-21:49
C:\nslookup
www.google.com
DNS request timed out.
timeout was 2 seconds.
*** Can't find server name for address 196.207.40.167: Timed out
DNS request timed out.
timeout was 2 seconds.
*** Can't find server name for address 196.207.40.165: Timed out
*** Default servers are not available
Server: UnKnown
Address: 196.207.40.167
DNS request timed out.
timeout was 2 seconds.
DNS request timed out.
timeout was 2 seconds.
*** Request to UnKnown timed-out
Connection-specific DNS Suffix . :
IP Address. . . . . . . . . . . . : 10.62.235.213
Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.255.0
Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : 10.62.235.211
Connection-specific DNS Suffix . :
IP Address. . . . . . . . . . . . : 10.61.35.63
Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.255.0
Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : 10.61.35.65
Connection-specific DNS Suffix . :
IP Address. . . . . . . . . . . . : 10.63.123.232
Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.255.0
Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : 10.63.123.230
Connection-specific DNS Suffix . :
IP Address. . . . . . . . . . . . : 41.192.149.15
Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.255.0
Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : 41.192.149.17
C:\nslookup
www.google.com
Server: dnscache1-cba.3g.vodacom.co.za
Address: 196.207.40.167
Non-authoritative answer:
Name:
www.l.google.com
Addresses: 64.233.183.104, 64.233.183.147, 64.233.183.99
Aliases:
www.google.com