VPN - lifetime $15

jsheed_sa

Executive Member
Use coupon: VPNFEB15 (bring cost down to $15)

If anyone want's a cheapie disposable VPN (doubt it lasts more than a year or two, despite the lifetime claim) - but great for disposable **** like Netflix ;)

I've been using it for +-6 months and works fine.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
I have been a KeepSolid user since whenever. It is a good VPN with hiccups. I got this back in the day with AnonVPN.

Just a notice, KeepSolid does keep logs up to 7 days in the case anyone asks.

backstreetboy

Honorary Master

If anyone want's a cheapie disposable VPN (doubt it lasts more than a year or two, despite the lifetime claim) - but great for disposable **** like Netflix ;)

Might as well use Windscribe's build a plan then.

Nemoneiros

Expert Member

I rather want expesive vpn

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
Nice - a good few years old already.

I've got Ivacy, FastestVPN and KeepSolid lifetime accounts ;)

Racking up the locations!
I asked them back in the day, they said it will be running as long as their 'service' is up.

jsheed_sa

Executive Member
Between this and Windscribe, it is very much the same. I would say that Windscribe has a better UI. It is best to set it up as a manual connection in any case.
I missed the Windscribe lifetime deals, but you can't compare Windscribe monthly vs this as a lifetime (or at best multi year account) - at least not in terms of value - this is far better in that respect in terms of $$$.

backstreetboy

Honorary Master

backstreetboy

Honorary Master
Grabbed this for Wireguard now they're trying to flog dns adblocking on me for $49 lol.

backstreetboy

Honorary Master
We hope you’re enjoying your Lifetime VPN Unlimited subscription. However, it’s worth noting that even with it you may still be missing out on certain features…
This is why you should consider upgrading to our ultimate subscription, Lifetime Premium, for only $49.99!
Another email. They must be hard up for cash.