Web Squad ISP

websquadza

WebSquad
@websquadza When will you guys be running the new pricing/packages on openserve?
Sent our Devs a screenshot to remind them. But they’re back only on Monday. I know a new, slightly more powerful and much more functional site is in development. Will push to get that up. And the old one updated ASAP. Thanks for the reminder!

JustinB

Having random disconnects on Apex...

Edit - a reboot of the CPE seems to have solved it

Last edited:

PsyWulf

Executive Member
Having random disconnects on Apex...

Edit - a reboot of the CPE seems to have solved it
Been having the same occasionally,since New Year's day
Internet isn't dropping,just EA seems to black-hole for a moment

ghostRgg

What date would WebSquad be able to process orders and check coverage and all of that?

DarkSt0rm

I've noticed pretty bad ping spikes to EU servers (Rust and WoW) in the past week or two, goes from 165ish to 500-700ms for a second or two and back every now and again. Been using WTFast to get around it, so at least I've got a work around!

websquadza

WebSquad
I've noticed pretty bad ping spikes to EU servers (Rust and WoW) in the past week or two, goes from 165ish to 500-700ms for a second or two and back every now and again. Been using WTFast to get around it, so at least I've got a work around!
Is this in game? Can you match this on WinMTR by any chance? seen this before with UDP packet processing and out of order packets.

AndreK

Asking the users on here, how does Websquad stack up with Mind the Speed? Want to move from CISP soon

SFW007

Expert Member
Asking the users on here, how does Websquad stack up with Mind the Speed? Want to move from CISP soon
My first fibre isp been on adsl but they are the best so far. You can see by the comments no complaints

Zodiak

They are really great, when things go wrong their service is amazing and they really care about their customers. For the most part no issues with the quality of internet either. Much better than Cool Ideas in every way possible

Zodiak

Hi, is there a problem with international speed? Evotel, North Riding, can't get past 10 megs on Speedtest for downloads, uploads seem fine. Local speed test is full speed on my 100 meg line. Tried international downloads and I'm getting like 200 kb/sec, speed test results below. I'm on a wired connection, tried hard restart of the router and nothing is downloading in the background: