Web Squad ISP

Chiller89

Hmmmm, I dunno if all invoices have gone out but I also haven’t got anything yet. Usually have it pretty promptly on the 25th

EDIT - aaaaaand I spoke too soon. There it is ;)

Last edited:

websquadza

WebSquad
Hi @websquad - just signed a lease for my new place starting 1 November. There's frogfoot coverage. What's the process to sign up? How long will it take to get up and running?

Ah you beat me to the punch! Frogfoot is finally live! Official announcement to follow.

If you have an existing installation, things will move swiftly. If an install is needed, I’d give it a few more days- but FF are generally on the ball (It’s still early days with their service delivery team).. But our Client services team are much better at answering and managing that expectation. Please PM me your details and I’ll ask one of them to call you in the morning.

Chiller89

It seems the payments processor we use has removed Zapper integration. We’ve reached out for further info- hopefully they’ll resolve this ASAP.

Just as a side note, I noticed that when selecting the SnapScan option for payment, the code that is displayed is not actually a SnapScan code.
It appears to be a masterpass/other type of QR code, scanning it with FNB app did allow me to make payment, but it does not work in the SnapScan app itself.

Just thought it'd be a good thing to note, since it's now the only way to make instant payment that isn't EFT etc (at least I think so)

PsyWulf

Executive Member
Just as a side note, I noticed that when selecting the SnapScan option for payment, the code that is displayed is not actually a SnapScan code.
It appears to be a masterpass/other type of QR code, scanning it with FNB app did allow me to make payment, but it does not work in the SnapScan app itself.

Just thought it'd be a good thing to note, since it's now the only way to make instant payment that isn't EFT etc (at least I think so)
Yeah I think that broke when this whole issue with masterpass and zapper happened,interoperability might be janky

Chiller89

Yeah I think that broke when this whole issue with masterpass and zapper happened,interoperability might be janky

I don't think it's related, actually know people who work for SnapScan. Scanning masterpass codes in the SnapScan app has been disabled for quite a while :)

JustinB

FNO and Area? Not seeing any issues or notices from any FNOs yet.
North Riding - Vuma Aerial.

Will call in now.

Edit: ha, didn't realize the time.

It's back up. Mikrotik logs show pppoe was initializing, connecting, then disconnected...

websquadza

WebSquad
North Riding - Vuma Aerial.

Will call in now.

Edit: ha, didn't realize the time.

It's back up. Mikrotik logs show pppoe was initializing, connecting, then disconnected...

Thanks for the update. I see that services are back up now. Looking at the logs, I see a few services in North Riding went done. Possibly a line card reboot on one of the area OLTs.

Deadmanza

Honorary Master
Just wanna say thanks to Websquad! I bought a new place and moved in this weekend.
I let them know in advance and they asked me to tell them when I am in. Let them know on Friday that I am in and if they can please move my service. This was done in a matter of 2 hours! Great service from WS!
@websquadza Invoices late again?