Web Squad ISP

websquadza

WebSquad
Company Rep
Sorry for repeat post. Can confirm a second outage as per @Seeyou back again again..
Up and down repeatedly now. @websquadza is this an Octotel issue or something else?

Apologies, we experienced a NLD Flap. Looks like broadcast storms have flooded several networks. Started with the Vuma Trenched Cape Town, and seems to be having knock ons into interconnected networks.

websquadza

WebSquad
Company Rep
Vuma Village (National): Outage still ongoing in various areas. Vumatel are still working on this.

Looney

Executive Member
What’s going on? Everything is slow suddenly. Keep getting buffering.

websquadza

WebSquad
Company Rep
Morning @websquadza

I upgraded last night (Order Number: 7029048575) . Just curious how long it's likely to take ?

Thanks
Morning- sales team should process this in the am. Vumatel are usually quite responsive as well. Our team will update you as soon as they’ve processed it.

Seeyou

Expert Member
I've decided to give WebSquad a go based off my thread here https://mybroadband.co.za/forum/threads/im-moving-to-a-new-isp-which-would-you-choose.1117462/page-3

I'm looking at the sign up page but I have no idea how to get these values:

View attachment 1000790

Any help?

Had the same issue when signing up as Octotel doesn't supply any of that. Call / email WS instead, they're pretty quick in responding. Surprised that's still a required field when signing up.

websquadza

WebSquad
Company Rep
I've decided to give WebSquad a go based off my thread here https://mybroadband.co.za/forum/threads/im-moving-to-a-new-isp-which-would-you-choose.1117462/page-3

I'm looking at the sign up page but I have no idea how to get these values:

View attachment 1000790

Any help?

That’s great news! You can leave those blank (I don’t think they’re compulsory, they just help speed things up for clients who know). Our client team will assist in finding these for you.