Web Squad ISP

Seeyou

Expert Member
It looks like there's an issue on the WACS path, resulting in traffic taking a bit of a weird route out and back (two separate routes as we're not allowing inbound from PCCW at the moment (which may explain the speeds). Following up on the WACS path

Edit: Saw your Edit. Definitely a path issue via WACS, waiting for a RFO. PCCW aren't sending us traffic at the moment as they're not accepting instructional communities from us to increase our path length via their network. However, with the WACS route drop, their inbound traffic would have been nice. As soon as they update their end, we'll allow our upstream to advertise to them again.

Still unable to hit line speed on NNTP anymore. Struggling to reach 17MB/sec which seems to be the max, usually hovering 15-16MB/sec. First world problems, I know, but it's a far cry from the 22MB/sec of previous weeks.

Fcon_Vpro

Expert Member
Still unable to hit line speed on NNTP anymore. Struggling to reach 17MB/sec which seems to be the max, usually hovering 15-16MB/sec. First world problems, I know, but it's a far cry from the 22MB/sec of previous weeks.
Which NNTP? Eweka was hitting 70MB+ for me 2 nights ago. Setup on 30 connections.

DrJohnZoidberg

Honorary Master
Yep, I'm getting around half the speed I was a week or two ago.

Was hitting 70MB/s+ but now it's consistently under 40. Knew it was too good to last :crying:

8 Days ago:
1625131126604.png

Yesterday:
1625131201024.png

JustAnotherSouthAfrican

Vuma Trenched, Cape Town

11661604435.png

drooling-face_1f924.png