South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
So during the next week I am meeting Noakes, what should I ask him?
So during the next week I am meeting Noakes, what should I ask him?
So during the next week I am meeting Noakes, what should I ask him?
Ask him what he did to piss off Thor?
lolz
hahhaahaha, bleh as much as I have never been an advovate of banting - I am considering using it - saw myself on camera last night- not good :'(
hahhaahaha, bleh as much as I have never been an advovate of banting - I am considering using it - saw myself on camera last night- not good :'(
Nice you come out of hibernation to laugh at me :erm:
Link to interview?hahhaahaha, bleh as much as I have never been an advovate of banting - I am considering using it - saw myself on camera last night- not good :'(
Noakes probably trolls these forums, pretending to be someone who is against LCHF diets.
Ask him if the anti-LCHF crusade has to do with new concern of pharmaceutical stock prices and fear of research funding being in danger for certain individuals.So during the next week I am meeting Noakes, what should I ask him?