Whiskers81
Expert Member
- Joined
- Feb 6, 2012
- Messages
- 2,991
- Reaction score
- 570
Congrats. I'm happy for younow make sure to get back to normal.
Thank you. Already back to normal. I was actually surprised by the loss.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Congrats. I'm happy for younow make sure to get back to normal.
I'm not a person who cusses, but seriously. GO &^&$* yourself. If you were here, I would be throwing my keyboard at your head![]()
I'm really trying not to lose it with you condescending know-it-alls
Sorry guys, I am a bit slow with the updates. Hectic time at work - will hop onto all my e-mails soon
Sorry guys, I am a bit slow with the updates. Hectic time at work - will hop onto all my e-mails soon
Emails? We supposed to pm you updates?
I'm really trying not to lose it with you condescending know-it-alls. Do you think eating less than other humans everyday and exercising is effortless?
5:30am: 40/48mins Zumba session
8:00am: Have protein shake + 100g fruit if I still feel hungry
12:00pm: 100g protein/fat free cheese + 120g veggies/salad + 2 cracker/provitas if I'm still hungry
6:00pm: 100g protein + 120g veggies/salad + 100g fruit if I still feel hungry
I make sure to drink at-least 3l water everyday.
Saturday and sometimes Sunday mornings: Walk the dog for 30mins to 1 hour
Now please explain to me which part of that is effortless?!!!!!!Just because you wouldn't use the method I'm using doesn't make me an idiot. IT WORKS FOR ME. YOU HAVEN'T TRIED IT. YOU'RE NOT A *%$# DOCTOR. Go *&*%^ yourself!
.
i'm gnawing at my knuckles right now.
in the past 9 days, the only carbs i've had are 2 slimmers' choice wraps and 1 slice of ciabatta bread.
apart from dropping carbs i'm eating everything else so not necessarily LCHF but definitely very low carb.
i'm gnawing at my knuckles right now.
in the past 9 days, the only carbs i've had are 2 slimmers' choice wraps and 1 slice of ciabatta bread.
apart from dropping carbs i'm eating everything else so not necessarily LCHF but definitely very low carb.
Sheesh guys! The thread is for support, not criticism.
Thanks StrontiumDog
What do you weigh at the moment xcaliber?
Beware of hidden carbs. They will trigger cravings... If you're low carbing properly you should get past cravings pretty quickly.
And in fact, the slice of bread will do it too. Also, anything that says "slimmer's choice" is generally low-fat, which means it has sugar added to make it palatable.