Weight Loss/ Gain thread Dec 2014 - 2015

Sigh the lengths people will go to to lose weight without any effort.

Just eat correctly and exercise. No need for bogus supplements / injections / starvation.

It's definitely not sustainable and definitely not healthy.
 
Sigh the lengths people will go to to lose weight without any effort.

Just eat correctly and exercise. No need for bogus supplements / injections / starvation.

It's definitely not sustainable and definitely not healthy.

The joke is if you eat right, losing weight is actually less effort than all these other ridiculous quick-fixes.
 
I'm really trying not to lose it with you condescending know-it-alls. Do you think eating less than other humans everyday and exercising is effortless?

5:30am: 40/48mins Zumba session
8:00am: Have protein shake + 100g fruit if I still feel hungry
12:00pm: 100g protein/fat free cheese + 120g veggies/salad + 2 cracker/provitas if I'm still hungry
6:00pm: 100g protein + 120g veggies/salad + 100g fruit if I still feel hungry

I make sure to drink at-least 3l water everyday.
Saturday and sometimes Sunday mornings: Walk the dog for 30mins to 1 hour

Now please explain to me which part of that is effortless?!!!!!! :mad: Just because you wouldn't use the method I'm using doesn't make me an idiot. IT WORKS FOR ME. YOU HAVEN'T TRIED IT. YOU'RE NOT A *%$# DOCTOR. Go *&*%^ yourself!


.
 
I'm not a person who cusses, but seriously. GO &^&$* yourself. If you were here, I would be throwing my keyboard at your head :mad:
 
I'm really trying not to lose it with you condescending know-it-alls

:mad: Just because you wouldn't use the method I'm using doesn't make me an idiot. IT WORKS FOR ME. YOU HAVEN'T TRIED IT. YOU'RE NOT A *%$# DOCTOR. Go *&*%^ yourself!

Attempt failed :( Good luck with your weight loss.
 
I'm really trying not to lose it with you condescending know-it-alls. Do you think eating less than other humans everyday and exercising is effortless?

5:30am: 40/48mins Zumba session
8:00am: Have protein shake + 100g fruit if I still feel hungry
12:00pm: 100g protein/fat free cheese + 120g veggies/salad + 2 cracker/provitas if I'm still hungry
6:00pm: 100g protein + 120g veggies/salad + 100g fruit if I still feel hungry

I make sure to drink at-least 3l water everyday.
Saturday and sometimes Sunday mornings: Walk the dog for 30mins to 1 hour

Now please explain to me which part of that is effortless?!!!!!! :mad: Just because you wouldn't use the method I'm using doesn't make me an idiot. IT WORKS FOR ME. YOU HAVEN'T TRIED IT. YOU'RE NOT A *%$# DOCTOR. Go *&*%^ yourself!


.

When I did HCG I didn't do exercise at all - it still worked. But I suppose it's a good habit to get into now, because once you have lost the weight you might feel too lazy to start!
 
I'm really trying not to lose it with you condescending know-it-alls. Do you think eating less than other humans everyday and exercising is effortless?

5:30am: 40/48mins Zumba session
8:00am: Have protein shake + 100g fruit if I still feel hungry
12:00pm: 100g protein/fat free cheese + 120g veggies/salad + 2 cracker/provitas if I'm still hungry
6:00pm: 100g protein + 120g veggies/salad + 100g fruit if I still feel hungry

I make sure to drink at-least 3l water everyday.
Saturday and sometimes Sunday mornings: Walk the dog for 30mins to 1 hour

Now please explain to me which part of that is effortless?!!!!!! :mad: Just because you wouldn't use the method I'm using doesn't make me an idiot. IT WORKS FOR ME. YOU HAVEN'T TRIED IT. YOU'RE NOT A *%$# DOCTOR. Go *&*%^ yourself!


.

It's not sustainable is all. You can get as upset as you want, that remains a fact.

Also your protein consumption is HUGE, you really need to evaluate that! I do a strenuous sport like boxing and even when working out twice a day (1 hour sessions) I don't consume 200grams of protein.
 
It's not sustainable is all. You can get as upset as you want, that remains a fact.
Also your protein consumption is HUGE, you really need to evaluate that! I do a strenuous sport like boxing and even when working out twice a day (1 hour sessions) I don't consume 200grams of protein.

That is no doubt 200grams of meat, ie: 60grams of protein. You don't stay on the diet forever, and she has a plan going forward, so leave her alone!
 
The maintenance plan says every Monday and Thursday I have to eat only 100g protein and 120 veggies/salad to counter any over indulgence. I'm also supposed to plan my cheat meals, so I can bank calories - can't remember the exact wording in the book.

So I plan to do the above and try and maintain a healthy exercise routine. I used to be a gym addict and if I lived in a town with a proper gym I would have liked to go back to that, but I'll do the best I can.

With regards to gymming at home take a look at:

http://www.rosstraining.com

Ross is very good at making good with what you have. DIY, low tech - BUT IT WORKS!

http://www.rosstraining.com/nevergymless.html

This is a good example of this type of training.
 
Considering the weekend I had. I still lost another 700grams.

Saturday night braai for a housewarming, drank double brandys and water.
Sunday was Day of Champions at Zwartskop raceway, drank lots of water, but had a steakroll from the local restaurant.
 
Considering the weekend I had. I still lost another 700grams.

Saturday night braai for a housewarming, drank double brandys and water.
Sunday was Day of Champions at Zwartskop raceway, drank lots of water, but had a steakroll from the local restaurant.

Congrats. I'm happy for you :) now make sure to get back to normal.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X