What's for lunch?

Ja ... the nice soft pieces. Not those comepletely dried out tough crap that gives you a lockjaw after a few pieces.

You should switch to inserting smaller bits of meat in your mouth if your jaw is locking up…
 
You should switch to inserting smaller bits of meat in your mouth if your jaw is locking up…

No ways. I like a challenge!

A guy friend have told me while we were eating at The Baron that I must make guys very happy. I was like what you talking about. Said cause I have the ability to take the biggest bites he has ever seen. I told him I can give him a private demo but being straight he declined politely. That is why I prefer to eat burgers in private alone. It is pure carnage. :p
 
No ways. I like a challenge!

A guy friend have told me while we were eating at The Baron that I must make guys very happy. I was like what you talking about. Said cause I have the ability to take the biggest bites he has ever seen. I told him I can give him a private demo but being straight he declined politely. That is why I prefer to eat burgers in private alone. It is pure carnage. :p
Sexual innuendo and "carnage" don't belong in the same place.
 
Did you watch masterchef Aus last night?

I watched episodes 21-23 last night. Up to the Immunity Pin challenge with Calum.

You perhaps referring to that toffee apple dessert by Kylie? Or the Éclairs?

Or did I miss someone making Churros?
 
Nope last nights episode with Andy and Ben from season 4, they made Mexican Street Food, a Off-Site Challenge.

Ah no. Probably only downloaded this morning and sitting on my Kodi. I have my server set up with a scheduler.

Will definitely watch it tonight then and report back.
 
Had lunch at Plant (Loop St.). Nice choice of vegan foods. Didn't get pics of the other food but this was the nachos starter.

IMG_20150604_160353.jpg

View attachment 222442
 
Last edited:
there seems to be gnomes hat hiding in your guacamole :wtf:
Not just a hat - there was a whole gnome hiding in there. Quite strange considering it was a veggie meal...but I haven't eaten a gnome before so I ate it for the experience :). Pretty good - would be nice skewered and braai'd.
 
Not just a hat - there was a whole gnome hiding in there. Quite strange considering it was a veggie meal...but I haven't eaten a gnome before so I ate it for the experience :). Pretty good - would be nice skewered and braai'd.

brine the little critter next time makes them more juicy, watch the beard though it makes your throat itch.
 
Basmati rice cooked with broccoli and snow peas, water drained, then back in the pot for a few minutes for the moisture to cook off and everything gets sticky & starts clumping together. Stirred through some smokey coconut chilli sauce & miso paste. Served drizzled with a generous amount of olive oil, greens and smokey coconut flakes. Yum//

yyv8jR4.jpg
 
Picked these this morning. They will probably be fried in butter with garlic :).

QTAr3Zq.jpg
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X