Ockie
Resident Lead Bender
juicy biltong? Oxymoron.
Ja ... the nice soft pieces. Not those comepletely dried out tough crap that gives you a lockjaw after a few pieces.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
juicy biltong? Oxymoron.
Ja ... the nice soft pieces. Not those comepletely dried out tough crap that gives you a lockjaw after a few pieces.
You should switch to inserting smaller bits of meat in your mouth if your jaw is locking up…
You should switch to inserting smaller bits of meat in your mouth if your jaw is locking up…
Sexual innuendo and "carnage" don't belong in the same place.No ways. I like a challenge!
A guy friend have told me while we were eating at The Baron that I must make guys very happy. I was like what you talking about. Said cause I have the ability to take the biggest bites he has ever seen. I told him I can give him a private demo but being straight he declined politely. That is why I prefer to eat burgers in private alone. It is pure carnage.![]()
Sexual innuendo and "carnage" don't belong in the same place.
This is a long shot, but do anybody know where I can find Churros in Pretoria?
Been craving them for ages but can't find any.
Did you watch masterchef Aus last night?
I watched episodes 21-23 last night. Up to the Immunity Pin challenge with Calum.
You perhaps referring to that toffee apple dessert by Kylie?
Nope last nights episode with Andy and Ben from season 4, they made Mexican Street Food, a Off-Site Challenge.

Not just a hat - there was a whole gnome hiding in there. Quite strange considering it was a veggie meal...but I haven't eaten a gnome before so I ate it for the experiencethere seems to be gnomes hat hiding in your guacamole :wtf:
Not just a hat - there was a whole gnome hiding in there. Quite strange considering it was a veggie meal...but I haven't eaten a gnome before so I ate it for the experience. Pretty good - would be nice skewered and braai'd.