What's for supper - Second Course

maumau

Honorary Master
Stewed red cabbage (with onion, carrot, garlic, apple, port, red wine vinegar, nutmeg, cloves) and Moroccan spiced chicken breasts.
red cabbage.jpg

poffle

Executive Member
The beach house in Mauritius.
Beach house does some fantastic food, expensive but delicious. I had the sesame coated pan seared Tuna. ammmmmmmmazing. the R100 draughts are killer tho :(

Also where i met AB Devilliers when he was out on holiday, its a very popular spot for sportsman to come visit, loads of rugby dudes go there (not surprised considering its owned by a old SA rugby dude).

Also a very popular spot for those SA expats who dislike SA.. a lot... for reasons..

cn@

Expert Member
Tomorrow night I'm making myself some Chinese food!!!!!!

I must just remember to buy some sesame seeds.

EDIT: I love them red chopsticks.

cn@

Expert Member
That Chinese in the styrofoam container.

I have coconut oil and peanut oil to fry with and sesame oil for flavour. Soy sauce, sweet Chilli sauce will coat the meat. I will have to buy some thicker noodles. I have chicken breasts but I think pork would be better. Peppers, spring onions and mushrooms would also be added.

What am I missing?

If I'm going to do what I normally do, I would also throw some coconut cream and curry paste into the whole kabaal and see what comes out the other end.

Last edited: