What's for supper - Second Course

APoc184

Honorary Master
Keen on something really spicy tonight.

Wife is not allowed to eat anything as she is booking in for a small operation tomorrow morning 06h00.

So all is fair game for dinner tonight.

Oooohhh all the choices!!

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master

Wife is not allowed to eat anything as she is booking in for a small operation tomorrow morning 06h00.

Bunny Chow.... simple.

APoc184

Honorary Master
Bunny Chow.... simple.
Was certainly thinking along those lines. Butter Chicken was the first thing that popped up.

Going to be Indian or some jalapeno-loaded mexican.

Will do a quick scan through the Bunny Chow thread to see if any good options are available in my area.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Was certainly thinking along those lines. Butter Chicken was the first thing that popped up.

Going to be Indian or some jalapeno-loaded mexican.

Will do a quick scan through the Bunny Chow thread to see if any good options are available in my area.
Oooo spicy nachos if you are making at home....

cerebus

Honorary Master

Rogan josh with plenty of chillies

APoc184

Honorary Master
All my wonderful choices turned into a pepper steak pie and a Steri Stumpie from the Shell garage.

I'm still stuck at the office waiting for a driver to return from a construction site near Bela Bela. ETA is around 20h00.

Chuckmyster

Honorary Master
Pizza night tonight. I know people belittle the humble Weber gas braai, but they make for great pizza.

View attachment 665540
yoh
i just had a feeling coming to this thread i would see pizza
and i just did :ROFL::laugh:

i have been naughty this last week and a bit and had 5 pizzas for supper.

am so saving up for one of those automatic bread makers where you throw dough water and other stuff in to make my pizza dough. Anysuggestions? Links? Thanx :)

cerebus

Honorary Master
All my wonderful choices turned into a pepper steak pie and a Steri Stumpie from the Shell garage.

I'm still stuck at the office waiting for a driver to return from a construction site near Bela Bela. ETA is around 20h00.
What a pisser man. We had stamppot.