When colour becomes the deciding factor for iPhone's dominance

JimM

Expert Member
We call it iCloud.

In the modern world we all ha e YouTube Music, iTunes etc. so there's no need to download MP3s to your potato anymore.

Works well in an airplane at 39000 feet? Whoops!

JimM

Expert Member
When iCloud goes down, just like the outage that killed Blackberry... You'll see the demise of Apple iPhones.

Have you looked inside an iPhone? Can you comment on it's build quality (or lack thereof) verses Samsung or Huawei?

I'd rather go without a phone than use an iPhone! I couldn't live with the shame!

JimM

Expert Member
Odd when challenged iPhone fans result to insults and nonsensical arguments.

JimM

Expert Member
Does your android not give you the ability to quote messages properly?

Odd again, an insult with no knowledge of what I'm using! I'm actually using a PC and not a cellular device.

Can't Apple people hold a conversation without insults?

3WA

Honorary Master

Odd again, an insult with no knowledge of what I'm using! I'm actually using a PC and not a cellular device.

I’m not insulting you because of what device you use. I’m insulting you because you’re posting silly comments and it’s funny to me.

supersunbird

Honorary Master

Well, if you are using a PC you just click on reply on the right to nicely quote who you are replying to. I'm not an iPhone fan, but you don't help your view by being stupid.

sand_man

Honorary Master
When iCloud goes down, just like the outage that killed Blackberry... You'll see the demise of Apple iPhones.

Have you looked inside an iPhone? Can you comment on it's build quality (or lack thereof) verses Samsung or Huawei?

I'd rather go without a phone than use an iPhone! I couldn't live with the shame!
So much hate and anger in one so young...

Leo_

my phone supports a memory card!!
Why is this a pro?

I'll bite.

A lot of power users defaulted to Samsung because of their addition of expandable storage. Phones these days can capture 4k (even 8k) video, as well as capture RAW photos. Let's also not forget that games take-up upwards of 2GB internal storage these days.

Also I have to add: 64GB base storage and a lightning port in 2021 is a complete joke - Thanks Apple.

RedViking

Nord of the South
Now how the bloody **** is that going to work at 39000ft?
giphy.gif

jammio

I must be missing the joke.. why doesn't a laptop work at 39k feet?

backstreetboy

Honorary Master
Who wrote this article? A one year old?
When colour is the deciding factor – Why the iPhone beats Samsung and Huawei
What? Last I checked Samsung still beats Apple...
Samsung defended its leading position in the global smartphone market in the first quarter of the year, shipping 77 million smartphones and capturing 23 per cent market share (a growth of over 32 per cent on-year), according to a new report.

An example of this is that Apple often does not detail how much RAM its iPhones pack, or how big – in mAh – its batteries are.
Yeah lol because they always skimp on that. That's why you have to charge an iPhone daily if not at midday whereas even my cheapo Android lasts 2 days.

Leo_

Who wrote this article? A one year old?
What? Last I checked Samsung still beats Apple...

Yeah lol because they always skimp on that. That's why you have to charge an iPhone daily if not at midday whereas even my cheapo Android lasts 2 days.

A laptop. Ever heard of it?

I agree this article is poorly written, but it does state it is an opinion piece - so now we know the mentality of "Staff Writer" :ROFL:

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
  • Which colour option is your favourite?
I'm poor - my phone is the colour of the case that covers it.
My Huawei was purchased directly from Huawei and updates are not restricted by network incompetence.

Unlike the Micky Mouse and poorly built iPhone, my phone supports a memory card!!
I can't remember the last time my Huawei P20 lite received an update, unlike my iPhone 7 which is running on the latest iOS.

JimM

Expert Member
I must be missing the joke.. why doesn't a laptop work at 39k feet?

Like all Apple fan boys, they cling on to what they think is an error for misguided points!

Not one person has commented on the poor build quality... The earpiece speaker on an iPhone 6 for example sandwiched between a poor quality flex cable! Don't mention battery quality!

Leo_

That's why you have to charge an iPhone daily if not at midday whereas even my cheapo Android lasts 2 days.

I'm going to disagree here, because I own flagships from both Sammy and Apple; It's astounding what Apple can do with almost half the mAh. The A14 chip can do so much work and draw so little power, whereas the Exynos 2100 needs more power to do the same amount of work (Can't comment on SD888).

But I will definitely agree on the RAM part - It's totally crap from Apple. Yes iOS is buttery smooth with so little RAM, but there's no escaping the fact that there is just not enough to hold multiple apps in memory.