Wife cheated

His wife is probably fully aware that her husband is ****ing every new young teacher joining his school. Don't tell me any woman with half a brain will be unaware of her husband putting his penis in anything that moves.

She is stuck in a loveless marriage and unable to leave him even if she wants to.

You are making assumptions. Don’t do that because you really have no clue. And the truth is, neither do I. Maybe she does already know. But maybe she doesn’t. The point is that whether she knows or not, James 77 should be man enough to tell her why he divorced his wife. And if she says that she already knows then fine, but at least he did his part.
 
i was fortunate/unfortunate enough to catch my ex kissing the guy she cheated with outside their workplace. Lost control and knocked him out.
On the day I was mad as hell and at some point wanted to literally kill the guy! Gun was placed in my hand and my smart friend says “you wanna shoot him then I’ve got your back. But what happens after? Is it going to help?”
Definitely would not have helped and I moved on.

now 12 years later I’m feeling great. My “revenge “ is still happening/going to happen. My daughter who has stayed with me ever since the incident has asked me why we’re not together. I just tell her to ask her mother. She’s asked a few times and every time she comes back to me with her moms answer I tell her that her mom needs to tell the truth. Her mom has begged me to just agree with what she says but I made it clear that I will not lie to my daughter and that I will also not be the one to tell her what happened. At some point it’s going to come out and I’ll have a laugh about it.
 
Was it shared in what position they were?

We are still waiting on that kind of details. Maybe when we get the Instagram handle we can ask her.
I wanted it ..... But, i didn't. Long run makes you feel like a better person. It's not always necessary to fight fire with fire.

You are probably right.
 
i was fortunate/unfortunate enough to catch my ex kissing the guy she cheated with outside their workplace. Lost control and knocked him out.
On the day I was mad as hell and at some point wanted to literally kill the guy! Gun was placed in my hand and my smart friend says “you wanna shoot him then I’ve got your back. But what happens after? Is it going to help?”
Definitely would not have helped and I moved on.

now 12 years later I’m feeling great. My “revenge “ is still happening/going to happen. My daughter who has stayed with me ever since the incident has asked me why we’re not together. I just tell her to ask her mother. She’s asked a few times and every time she comes back to me with her moms answer I tell her that her mom needs to tell the truth. Her mom has begged me to just agree with what she says but I made it clear that I will not lie to my daughter and that I will also not be the one to tell her what happened. At some point it’s going to come out and I’ll have a laugh about it.

I’ve never understood the need to poison a child against the ex. All it does is create issues for the kid. And the kid really doesn’t deserve that **** to deal with.

Sometimes the truth needs to be held back to protect the innocent.
 
I’ve never understood the need to poison a child against the ex. All it does is create issues for the kid. And the kid really doesn’t deserve that **** to deal with.

Sometimes the truth needs to be held back to protect the innocent.
As I've said...

"I was dealt hurt"
"Now I must deal hurt"

Some simply can not move away from this mentality and then they turn around saying 'moved on', 'matured', 'better person' etc. Because... ons sal hom nou mooi 'n les leer en 'n pak slae gee :rolleyes:

edit
In fact it is quite bad if you practice poising the well; inside any relationship.
 
As I've said...

"I was dealt hurt"
"Now I must deal hurt"

Some simply can not move away from this mentality and then they turn around saying 'moved on', 'matured', 'better person' etc. Because... ons sal hom nou mooi 'n les leer en 'n pak slae gee :rolleyes:
An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind
 
It's best to let karma work its magic, no matter how long it takes, it eventually happens...

I'm watching it right now and absolutely gloating in it
 
As I've said...

"I was dealt hurt"
"Now I must deal hurt"

Some simply can not move away from this mentality and then they turn around saying 'moved on', 'matured', 'better person' etc. Because... ons sal hom nou mooi 'n les leer en 'n pak slae gee :rolleyes:
rape him... you gotta rape him. only way he learn.

go to it.
 
That's true. But personally, I feel better about myself for not hating. I don't hold grudges.
The situation was far too messed up to even hold a grudge, I could understand being utterly confused about it, but it was all so ridiculous that its not worth carrying any burden.
Im guessing that in a few years time you will think back about it and laugh about what a screwed up time it all was.
 
The realisation that the past 3 years have been nothing but a waste is the only way to sanity.
Once you accept that it was a failure and not worth topping over, you will be free.
I didn't follow the whole story and I've never been married. I bit a hard bullet in a similar tale though.
5 years wasted. Almost killed myself multiple times, spent weeks in ICU and high care wards.
Just not worth it.

Now I'm single for the past 10 years and I'm not going back. Fk it.
Edit: 10 years is a stretch. Call it about 7 years single.
 
The realisation that the past 3 years have been nothing but a waste is the only way to sanity.
Once you accept that it was a failure and not worth topping over, you will be free.
I think that might cause more problems than it solves.

It's not a binary on/off conclusion.

You need to get perspective, and with that you can take the good that came from it and remember, you can also take the bad that came from it and learn.

To write it all off and close yourself up is a sure fire way to long term disaster.
 
I think that might cause more problems than it solves.

It's not a binary on/off conclusion.

You need to get perspective, and with that you can take the good that came from it and remember, you can also take the bad that came from it and learn.

To write it all off and close yourself up is a sure fire way to long term disaster.
I won't disagree. I tried for a long time to cope, adjust, make sense of everything. It just didn't work.
When I finally took the stance at the end to say fk it, and everything was a waste of time, it gave me freedom and clarity.
There was nothing for me to "learn" from the situation. The person isn't a good person and I should have realised it sooner.
Each scenario is unique. I'm not spilling the beans, but there was way more going on that caused the end result.
I won't put the suicide attempts on this person solely either. A lot was my own doing. That happens if you start hating yourself. Even if it's not your fault.
 
I’ve never understood the need to poison a child against the ex. All it does is create issues for the kid. And the kid really doesn’t deserve that **** to deal with.

Sometimes the truth needs to be held back to protect the innocent.
No poisoning happening here. Been 12 years and I haven’t told her and don’t plan on telling her. The truth will come out eventually when she’s older and it will not come from me. On the day I will have my laugh about it. I can lie now and my daughter believes me until the truth eventually comes out and then she hates me as well? No ways am I going to do that. When the day comes I want her to confirm everything.

Poisoning a kid is a whole other can of worms. What I’m doing has nothing to do with poisoning, I’m merely letting her deal with her actions when the time comes. If I wanted to poison I’d be arranging a sit down for the truth to come out as we speak.

think before you make accusations.
 
It's best to let karma work its magic, no matter how long it takes, it eventually happens...

I'm watching it right now and absolutely gloating in it
This, when the time comes I’ll sit back and relax... will be there when my daughter needs me.
 
He has a duty to share his new ex's instagram profile is what he has a duty to do.

FFS, priorities folks.

That's for damn sure. They let just about anyone onto these forums these days - almost 1000 posts and not a single picture yet. In the old days, someone would've posted some eye candy at least by now.
 
This is very risky. If OP forgets to say "No homo" afterwards, it could have far reaching repercussions. On the flip side, maybe OP discovers something about himself.

from here on , prison rules apply . Rape or be raped. Establish dominance or be the assh0le... literally.
 
How can people be so brazen about cheating though?
Reading some comments here makes me wonder.
People's work colleagues, friends etc.
Cheating in public? In full view?
Fk that's selfish.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X