Xbox Series X / S

Okay so my gamepass expired today. How do I get the 3 years for 1800?

I purchase 3 years of Xbox gold, and then convert it to game pass ultimate for R150?

I know @AlphaJohn said something about this but I want to make sure
 
Just picked up Days Gone off the Steam Black Friday sale. Running it on my aging GTX 1060 and it works pretty well. Have to say I am early on in the game still but completely loving it. I hope more of the classic Playstation Studios games make their way to PC at some stage but I'm sure the cornerstones like God of War probably wont.

Add another one to the growing list:


Soon the argument will go both ways ie:
Only need PS & PC or Xbox & PC...
 
Add another one to the growing list:


Soon the argument will go both ways ie:
Only need PS & PC or Xbox & PC...
Sooo what you're saying is PC = Master?
 
Kinda but note...
I have PS5 + Xbox series and for me it was still cheaper than a proper FX card, let alone new gaming PC :(
I have a PC from pre 2020, it does only have a 2060 super and a Ryzen 2600 CPU, but it should still be able to handle some games :-). Like hopefully that Uncharted.
 
I have a PC from pre 2020, it does only have a 2060 super and a Ryzen 2600 CPU, but it should still be able to handle some games :). Like hopefully that Uncharted.

Good for you. :P

I have a I5 5000 series with 1060 with 8 gig of ram from pre Covid that will run uncharted at 1080p, but there is no way in hell it will handle AC Valhalla at 60FPS on 4K.
 
Good for you. :p

I have a I5 5000 series with 1060 with 8 gig of ram from pre Covid that will run uncharted at 1080p, but there is no way in hell it will handle AC Valhalla at 60FPS on 4K.
Oh no I know I'll never hit 4k, I mean my monitor is only 1440p and it's 140hz one, but at 1440p most games average out at 80 to 90 on high, so it's playable. My Series X on the other hand does look prettier, though I do prefer the Ascent on the PC.
 
I dunno how people are still playing and having fun with FH5. Bugs aside, there's no sense of progression or achievement there. I've played (read: fcked around) in there for about 31 hours.

I see my Halo Infinite is sitting at 44 hours already :eek:
 
I dunno how people are still playing and having fun with FH5. Bugs aside, there's no sense of progression or achievement there. I've played (read: fcked around) in there for about 31 hours.

I see my Halo Infinite is sitting at 44 hours already :eek:

The way I see that game is something to f around with while I wait for something / someone.... not a game to actively play none stop.

ie: Race around while Mrs prep/cook food or such before we gonna sit and watch a movie/TV (And no I do offer to help, she chase me outa kitchen every time)
 
Add another one to the growing list:


Soon the argument will go both ways ie:
Only need PS & PC or Xbox & PC...
There is a huge market for Sony on PC. I wonder if these moves would impact the amount of people buying Playstations if they know they can get the exclusives on PC at 'some point in the future' - probably not.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X